16: ѕυяяєи∂єя

But I feel you breaking away at the walls,

Make them fall make them all disappear.

S Y K E S:

Zaire was shaking all through dinner. He barely ate, and what little bit he did eat looked like it was fixing too come back up. He was pale, and his eyes were shifting all over the room like he couldn't decide if he was safe or not. He didn't look like Zaire at all. He had been perfectly fine before he left me, and that led me to believe something had happened. But he was sitting down on the couch beside me, staring blankly off into space, his body tense, but he didn't move an inch as his eyes shot all over the room.

I gently placed my hand on his bare back, and he breathed in a sigh of relief. "Zaire get on your knees between my legs." I commanded, knowing that it calmed him when he was talking about his dad. He nodded, and stood, sinking gracefully down to his knees in front of me. He laid his head over on my leg, and I ran a comforting hand through his hair. "Tell me what is going on so I can help you." I didn't give him a chance to protest, it was a simple command.

"My ex Steven... he um... he was my first real dominant." he said, and I nodded. "I trusted him, I mean, I knew he wasn't trained, we weren't involved in a club or anything... But I trusted him with everything. At first, I wasn't really a masochist, I was just submissive. I found out I liked pain because he... he um used to beat me." He admitted. "I didn't like the fists, they hurt me to a point I didn't enjoy it. But then he bought a whip. At first, I didn't really like it, he never did anything to soothe the ache like trained sadists do. Most of the time, I really didn't enjoy it. He always was too hard. He left me bleeding in the middle of his dungeon after he was done with me." A tear ran down his cheek and I was fighting rage inside of my chest. Every single part of me wanted to kick this mans ass. "Sometimes, when I'd been a good boy, he'd hit me softer though, and I'd actually like that. I like pain, I just don't like..." He trailed off and I nodded. Even masochists have a limit to the pain they can endure before they break. The point of having a more permanent master was so that the slave would never be pushed too far by a master that didn't know his boundaries. "He would lock me in this cage, and he'd bring other guys down to the dungeon and have sex with them. If I didn't watch he'd whip me once they left. At first it was kind of hot to see how my master could please other men, but then it stopped being after a bit. I never liked sharing, but... after a few times it started hurting me more than the beatings did." He whimpered. "He let me out of the cage to clean. I cleaned the entire house. Normally, I did a pretty decent job, but he never saw that. He would kick me, and tell me I was a useless little whore..." Tears were flowing freely now, and I fought the urge to slam my fist through a wall.

"Sweetheart..." I started, looking down at him, and he shook his head. I forced a smile at him, and waited for him to finish.

"What really broke me was he'd invite his friends over, and let them do the same to me. Most of them were just as fucked up as him, but there were a couple that'd go easy on me. The ones that didn't though, often left me bruised, and pretty bloody too." He said, and I carefully wiped his face with my thumb, "The last time his friends and him all used me, and were beating me with whips... they cut me with them and when they were done they all left me there, and went out to eat. Steven sent his house cleaner over, and she found me in the floor. I had almost died. I was in the hospital for a couple weeks and he never turned up to see me. After that happened, Zexions father moved Zex and I here, so that he couldn't find me." He whispered, and I nodded, looking down. "I changed my last name, and my numbers... but he found me." he whispered.

"He found you?" I asked, my body tensing.

"He called me, while you were working. I was cooking dinner. I hung up on him and started panicking. He wasn't supposed to find me. He shouldn't know where I live. I worked so goddamned hard to get away from him..." He whimpered, and I picked him up off the floor and cradled his smaller body to my larger one.