52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт

Do you want my presence or need my help?

Who knows where that might lead.

Z A I R E:

I woke up, my body deliciously sore. I could still feel Sykes hitting me with the paddle, lashing me with the whip, and him putting metal clamps on my nipples. I could feel it still, the lingering pleasure and pain at the base of my stomach.

I felt fucking wonderful. We haven't been able to fuck like we did last night in forever. His bullet wound was the factor that stopped us, but then we got stuck out in another state without our dungeon. 

But last night... Oh, that was wonderful. Feeling my master's body, watching him look down at me, him with that sadistic smirk he gets whenever we scene. It had been so long since I got into my completely submissive headspace, and I remember why I loved it so goddamn much. 

Being below someone, them completely controlling you is euphoric. Them wrapping their hands around your throat, controlling even the most basic need that you have. Oh, that's pleasure. Being at someone's mercy, being used, abused... that's where I belong. 

I belong on my knees in front of Sykes, I belong in front of him, his hand possessively wrapped around my throat. I belong serving him, only wanting what will please him. 

I've always worried that I'd be alone forever. I worried I'd never find a man to fully satisfy my every need. But, I found Sykes. And not only does he satisfy my submissive needs, he satisfies my clingy, over emotional and romantic needs. 

I wriggled around, looking down at our bodies. We melted together perfectly. His slightly darker skin pressed against mine, my hips meeting the V indention of his, my head pushed into the crook of his neck, and my hands pushed up into his underarm. 

The differences between us were astounding. You could tell which of us was the top, it was absolutely obvious. He was tall, his body muscular and giant on top of me. Everything about him was larger than mine. Even his hand's completely covered mine. When he held my hand, his completely engulfed my smaller, more fragile one. 

My body was smaller, more feminine to his masculine. Where he was muscular, I was thin, not exactly unfit, but not to the place he was, either. Where he had body hair, I had none. I kept every inch of my body shaved, and Sykes didn't have to. Well, I would want to shave even if he didn't tell me I had to. I hate the feeling of body hair--on myself, at least. Sykes body hair was incredibly sexy, and I actually liked the way it felt sliding against my smooth skin. Where my cock was slim, not exactly tiny, but not large either, his cock was thick, long, and absolutely sexy. 

His cock was the epitome of all things masculine and sexy. His cock was darker, the head of his cock a dark bulbous wonderful pink color. His thickness was just enough to be pleasurable but not enough to be painful. The veins running through it made it even more perfect, and I loved to run my tongue along each and every single one of them. His head turns red when he's really hard, and I love to stick my tongue in the slit of his dick, tasting the delicious taste of his pre-cum. His length was just perfect, it filled me amazingly. 

My cock is pale, and when I get really turned on, I turn red and painful. My cock wasn't thick like his, nor veiny. When looking at my cock next to his, mine was rather pathetic. I knew that mine was nothing compared to his, but I had one thing going for mine. Mine was pretty, slim and dainty, much like my body. I didn't have veins running through mine, and where his cock had a steely velvet feel to it, mine was only soft, even when I got hard. 

I couldn't help but wish that I was on my knees, sucking his wonderful cock. I loved him fucking my mouth like it was what my mouth was made for. I loved feeling his hard member brush the back of my throat, his pre-cum leaking into my mouth. I loved to pay special attention to the head of his cock, sucking on it like a baby bottle.