21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи

Whatever you've done don't try to explain,

It's a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain.

S Y K E S:

I watched the way my beautiful boy knelt on the floor, completely naked and bared to me, still as a statue. Zaire is so damn sensual and provoking. It took everything in me to keep from just having my way with his willing body, the only reason I didn't was because as much as sex was pleasurable, I got off so much better when I hurt him while fucking him.

His skin was so soft, warm and inviting. The bruises on his skin were fading lightly, the bluish purple color making them look like delicately painted oil paintings.

I walked over to him and grabbed him by the loop of his collar and pulled him up so he was on his feet, looking up at me with hazy blue eyes. His hands were cuffed in front of his body, and I enjoyed the sight of the dark leather against his skin as the bells jingled slightly. I threw him down on the bed, the bells ringing loudly in the quiet room. His cheeks were red, and he was biting his lip. "You're so damn tempting," I groaned in his ear, and he whimpered, his hips bucking up off the bed as my breath ghosted over his skin.

I lean down and steal a kiss, coaxing a loud moan out of his mouth into my mouth. With every brush of my lips to his soft ones, I pinched his nipples, and nibbled on his soft bottom lip. As I kissed him, I held him down with my hips, making him immobile as I completely controlled his every movement.

My tongue delved into the delicious cavern of his mouth, tasting his uniquely sweet taste of mint and a taste that was purely his own. I savor it as I roughly rub my tongue against his, controlling and dominating the kiss entirely.

When I finally pulled back, he was panting heavily, blushing brightly, and his lips were swollen slightly. Gorgeous, I think to myself, looking at him hungrily.

Without a second thought I lean down and wrap my lips around his leaking cock. He arched up, and I pushed his hips down hard, making him whimper. I kept him down my throat, licking as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, making him let out delicious little moans and gasps.

He inhaled deeply as I sucked on the head of his cock, swallowing his pre-cum down as shivered underneath me. He didn't try to push his hips up again, he laid there, wiggling around desperately as he was chasing an orgasm he didn't have permission to chase yet. I pulled back and smacked his thigh. He hissed, his eyes staring down at me, wide and confused.

"Do not cum." I command, and he nodded enthusiastically, his hair clinging to his forehead from the sweat and his cheeks red from the heat. I watched him for a second, and then swallowed his cock back down my throat, sucking and teasing him. My teeth would scrape lightly against his member, and he'd gasp, his hands gripped into my hair, and I pause a moment, but don't let it detour me from my overall goal.

I play with his hard nipples as I suck him, making him hiss and shake his head. I could tell he was fighting very hard to keep control, and his hands gripped harder into my hair, pulling hard as he struggled to hold on.

I reach my other hand up and fondle his balls in my hand, squeezing them tightly in my hand. Zaire arched his back and sobbed, his entire body shaking in my grip. He couldn't cum because I hadn't told him to yet. All he could really do was lay beneath me, and succumb to the pleasurable torture I was inciting on him.

Once I knew for sure he wouldn't be able to hold on any longer, I pulled back, and laid down on top of him, our naked cocks touching. My own dick was pulsing and angry from lack of attention, but I ignored it, knowing that soon enough, I will be buried in his tight heat.