35: нσυѕє σf ραιи

Say you're gonna leave me cause I only tie you up,

Always love you tender but you only like it rough.   

Z A I R E:

 I woke up to little bites trailing across my shoulder blade, and then my neck. I moaned quietly, turning over with my eyes closed to get closer to Sykes. "Mmm, that's right pet, wake up for me..." He said softly, and I stretched like a cat, opening my eyes to look at him. 

I could see the lust in his eyes as he looked over me. I moaned quietly and pressed my lips to his. His lips immediately took control of the kiss and he groaned into my mouth. His eyes were closed and his brows furrowed as he pulled away slowly. 

His eyes stayed shut for a moment, and slowly he opened them, and I saw the pain reflected in his eyes. "Do you need some of your meds?" I asked softly and he shook his head no. 

"I'm okay, I just really want to fuck you." He groaned and I giggled, looking up at him. I glanced at the curtains and saw it was still dark so I smirked a little bit. 

"I might..." I whispered, running my hand down his bare chest. His wound was still covered by a smaller bandage, and I trailed a finger around the edge of the bandage slowly. He sucked in a breath, and watched me closely. "I could maybe..." I whispered softly, trailing my finger down and to his happy trail. 

Sykes body turned me on to no end. He is everything I'm not. He's tanned a bit, with washboard abs that even some of the body builders I'd met would envy. He's got a light trail of hair right above his pants line, and it was the only existing hair on his chest. But his legs were hairy, arms too. But I found that I enjoyed it. His arms were muscular, when he held me, I could feel his corded muscles wrap around me, and I always felt so small beside him. 

Compared to him, I wasn't even a man. I was hairless entirely, mainly because he'd commanded me to keep myself hairless, but even when I don't shave, I have hardly any hair. I had long hair as opposed to his hair that was shorter, but just long enough to pull and wrap my fingers into. I'm muscular in a different way. Whereas he looks like a pro-football player, I look more like a dancer. My cock wasn't even half the size of his, and I'm not even kidding. His was manly, a slight bush at the base of his cock made me overly aware of his masculinity. He kept it trimmed a bit so that I wouldn't choke on his hair, but it was still there. My cock was smaller, thinner, and hairless. 

I found that I liked it that way. It made it overly obvious who was the man of the relationship, and I found that for whatever reason, it turned me on way too much. 

But despite the physical evidence of him being more dominant, there's also the mental and verbal differences. 

I'm quieter, more forgiving, and I find that even if I want to be rude to someone, I find it hard. I have to be very angry to get rude with them. I find that when he's by my side I don't have as much of a problem being a smart ass, because he gave me power. Of course being a smart ass to him would get me punished in a way I'd never want to be punished in.

Of course because of him being my master, I'd never, ever be a smart ass to him. I'm meant to serve him on my knees, I hold him above myself in every situation. He deserves my utmost respect, my honesty, and care. 

Sykes hand wrapped around my wrist, and I looked down at it in wonder. His hand was larger than mine, and darker too. His hands were slightly calloused, but I enjoyed the feeling of the his hands anyway. It was just another way that made him more of a man than me. 

"What can you do?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I blushed and looked down at his stomach. 

"I could maybe... be on top." I stuttered. "Like not actually top you but... you know, ride you." My face was absolutely on fire as I looked at him through nervous eyes. He smirked and nodded his head at me.