28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє

My arms are dyin' to hold you tight,

Well you're my little dark dynamite you know.

S Y K E S:

When I had told Zaire we were going to a company dinner tonight, I'd expected some kind of resistance. He didn't much seem like the type to dress up in a fancy suit and talk to stuck up businessmen who have no personality. I'd known him nearly six months, and he never seemed to have a voice when in a group that wasn't children. He was the reserved, sweet boy who everyone wanted to take home at the end of the day.

So when he came down the stairs, black skinny jeans hugging his firm, round ass, and a dress shirt, with a nice looking blazer over it, I was surprised. His tie was purple and he was wearing dress shoes.

"You look..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say. He blushed and looked up at me, fiddling with his hair. "Ravishing." I finished when I found the right word for him.

"Thank you," He said, stepping up to me and kissing my cheek softly. "You look rather handsome yourself," He said with a wink. I chuckled and pressed myself against his back, pressing a kiss to his neck.

I wrapped my hand into his hair, pulling it, making him sigh deeply and close his eyes, automatically baring his neck for me. "Good boy," I mumbled, and he giggled quietly. "Are you ready?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"After I re-fix my hair," He teased, and I smirked.

"Maybe I wanted it messed up," I said, and he paled, pausing automatically and turning to look up at me, his hands literally paused in his hair. "I was kidding, go ahead and re-fix your hair, pretty boy." I said, kissing his shoulder. He nodded, and went back to working with his hair. Once it was finished to perfection, and he looked like a model, we were off.

The car ride was comfortably silent. He spent most of his time staring at me almost in wonder and I fought back a blush of my own. His adoration for me never failed to make me slightly timid. I'd never been that way before, and so I forced myself to keep it hidden.

Once we arrived, I parked and walked up to the restaurant, Zaire's eyes were wide as we entered. This place costs more than a months rent at his old apartment, so I'm pretty sure he's never been here. Knowing that this was his first time in a five star restaurant made me excited, because I wanted him to experience this with me.

As we entered, all eyes were on us, as usual for me. As the owner of the company, most people looked at me for a long time, trying to size me up. But tonight, all eyes were on us, Zaire blushing brightly as all of the attention wasn't something he was especially used to.

As my lover though, he'll be expected to participate in most of the dinners I attend, so he'll have to get used to it pretty quick. We typically have these dinners more than just once every four months, so he'll be pretty busy.

People were talking to him, and he seemed a bit nervous and out of place at first, but once I got him to take a couple sips of champagne, he was fine.

And by fine, I mean, all smiles, and chatting with practically everyone all at once. He seemed to fit in perfectly with all of the businessmen, and their wives. He stood at my side, my hand clenched in his as if it was giving him power.

He knew about a bit of everything, I realized, as he talked with them. He could go on and on about politics, boats, airplanes, car engines, hell, he'd even had me stumped for a bit because he was so knowledgeable.

His eyes were wide, and he was smiling as he was talking about how the newest president was making some pretty shit decisions, I gathered. Everyone else seemed just as impressed. "Oh lord, how is Alexei," Mina asked, coming to stand beside me, her husband Alejandro standing beside her.