14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ

I gotta used you and abused you,

I gotta know what's inside.

S Y K E S:

Zaire was kneeling down on the floor by the steel table and the cage in the corner, but even so, I felt a bit like this was too much. I'd seen actual fear in his eyes when I'd sent him up here, and it made me hesitant. I felt like I should make sure he's okay before I continue with this, so I bent down behind him, running my hands over his bare back comfortingly. "Are you okay?" I whisper in his ear, and he releases a short, held in breath.

"Yes." His voice shook as he said it, and I raked my nails down his side.

"Don't lie to me, Zaire." I chided, and he tensed a bit.

"I'm okay, I just... want to be a good boy." He whispered, a tremor in his voice. I sighed deeply, and bit his neck.

"Zaire you are a good boy. This isn't a punishment. It's discipline. Once we get it over with, I can play with you." I said and he nodded. "Calm down, pet. I'm right here, sweetheart." I whispered and he shivered, this time not out of fear. "You're not being punished," I repeated, and he nodded, "You are going to be given discipline. It's going to involve me pleasuring you, and you holding back every noise you make. If you make a noise, I'll stop. It'll go on until you cum silently. Just because you are doing this now, doesn't mean I expect you to always be silent. I love the sounds you make. However, you need discipline, so we'll do this. Unless of course you'd like to write lines. I figured this would be more fun, so we'd use this as your first disciplinary action." He nodded. "Stand. Go sit in the chair hands on the arms." I commanded.

Zaire stood up and gracefully walked to the chair, slipping into it and placing his hands on it carefully. I took off my pants and boxers then I walked over to Zaire in the chair. I wrapped the cuffs around them and then strapped his legs to the chair. I ran my hands down his chest, scraping my nails down them easily as his body shook. I stood up and put a blindfold over his face, covering his beautiful blue eyes. I grabbed some nipple clamps and tweaked his nipples making him let out a whimper he'd fought to keep down. It wasn't a drastic enough sound to cause me to stop, but I smacked his thigh.

He jerked, biting down on his lip hard enough to bring blood. I knew he was fighting the urge to let out those beautiful little noises he was holding back. This was more of a punishment for me than it was a discipline for him, I think. Seeing his tiny body writhing on the chair, me not fucking him, or getting my release would be punishment for anyone. 

His cock was hard as a rock between his legs, laying on his stomach leaking pre-cum like a faucet. He was gorgeous, and with his body the way it was, deliciously laid out in front of me like an offering had me fighting the urge to unbind him and press his body to the closest surface and fucking him like a doll until he's too spent to move.

That thought was tempting, but I have to keep my composer. He's looking to me for guidance. He doesn't need me to be a horny pervert who thinks with his dick.

I put the nipple clamps on him, and he arched his back, his mouth parting but no sound coming out. "Good boy, just like that." I said, tugging them hard. He bit into his lip hard, his body shaking underneath me. He was trying so hard, it was obvious. I leaned down and bit his thigh, making him gasp and I could imagine those pretty blue eyes closed behind the blindfold. I pulled away from him immediately, making his mouth pop open in protest, but he didn't speak. I waited a moment, and then bit down again, harder this time.

He arched into the touch, his lips opening but no sound coming out. I leaned down and took his dripping cock into my mouth. He moaned and pulled at the restraints. I pulled away from his cock, and flicked the tip. He bit into his lip, and muffled the sound of his whine. I ran my nails down his length, making his hips jerk, and he bit harder into his lip making me smile. "When you want to cum, cum. Don't bother warning me. It'll break the rules of this and then we'll have to restart. Nod your head to show you understand." I said, and he nodded at me. "Good boy," I said, patting his slender, pale thigh. I then leaned down and took his cock back into my mouth.