24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є

I'll always be by your side,

Even when you're down and out.

Z A I R E:

I always woke up feeling happy after sex, but this morning even the sun felt brighter. I was ecstatic that Sykes had said he loved me. I was so afraid he was going to want to rip up the contract when I told him I loved him. That fear was clawing at my stomach when I told him I thought I had fallen in love. But I never expected him to say the words back to me.

After last night, there was no way I could deny that he loved me.

There was something special about last night. His hands were rough, but yet his touch was so soft. His eyes were hard, filled with lust, but the way they caressed every inch of my body was so tender and careful.

I wasn't sore, not at all, but I didn't much mind it. After last night, I don't think anything could bring me down. This morning we even went another round, and Sykes was currently snoozing away beside me, and I couldn't get myself to go to sleep.

My mind was racing. I couldn't help the happiness I felt. I eased my way out of bed and hurried through a shower, then called up room service. "Can you bring me waffles, eggs with cheese, hash browns, and mixed fruits?" I asked shyly.

"Sure." The guy said, and I smiled at myself in the mirror. "For two, right?" He asked, and I nodded, then realized he couldn't see me.

"Yes, two. And two cups of coffee, creamer and sugar in one, and nothing in the other?" I asked hesitantly. I felt kind of bad asking for all of this, but I knew that it'd please my master.

"Yeah, that'll be up soon, sir." The guy said, and I hung up after saying a quick thank you. I wanted to surprise Sykes this morning with breakfast in bed, and a couple movies. I felt so giddy and happy inside, I just wanted him to feel the same way. I pulled the dark curtains over the blinds to make the room darker, knowing that he'll sleep better with them shut.

I glanced down at my body, blushing when I realized that I'd automatically grabbed Sykes shirt from last night. It covered me completely, but it still left me feeling exposed. A soft knock on the door alerted me to the room service, and I scurried over to the door and opened it.

The guy standing in the door was rather handsome, his cheeks red as he looked over me. I glanced down and saw my still bruised body pretty much visible. My thighs were bruised from Sykes grip on them from the night before last, and I had quite a few bruises on my neck, hickies and more. I was pretty much a mess, but I didn't have permission to wear pants, and I wasn't going to ruin the surprise to ask.

"Sorry, I'm a bit indecent. Please just sit the trays down," I said kindly, and he nodded, doing so on the table in front of the couch.

"Anything else?" He asked, and I shook my head no, toying with the collar around my neck.

"Thank you." I mumbled, and he left quickly shutting the door behind him. I took the tray to the bed and set it down on my side of the bed. I crawled up and straddled his hips, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I trailed little kisses down his neck, and he groaned as he opened his eyes.

I pulled my face away from his neck to look down at him with a caught look on my face. His eyes were dark, and I couldn't help but stare back into them. "Good morning, pet." He said, sleep coating his voice.

"Morning, master!" I chirped, and he smiled at me.

"You're awfully chipper this morning." He teased, and I nodded excitedly.

"I got us breakfast and a couple scary movies!" I said and he smiled at me. "I took a shower and ordered room service. I'll pay for it if you want me to!" The smell of the food was wafting to my nose, making my stomach growl in protest.