48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи

I will tie you to a chair, 

kiss your neck and pull you hair.  

S Y K E S:

Zaire fits beside me so perfectly. I love the way his smaller body was completely covered by mine. He didn't move in his sleep, and he didn't snore. He just laid there beneath me, his pretty blue eyes closed and his thin hands nestled into my chest. His hair was tickling my chest, but it didn't bother me. I loved it.

He belongs here, he belongs with me. There was nothing more to be said about that. I couldn't imagine my life without him. Zaire was my baby. My sweetheart.

He shifted uncomfortably and whimpered quietly. I kissed his head softly and he moaned quietly, his eyes fluttering open. He blushed brightly and looked up at me with innocent blue eyes. I smiled and pressed a small kiss to the corner of his mouth.

He smiled softly and leaned up, kissing me softly. He giggled softly and wrapped his arms around my neck, pushing himself deeper into my arms. "Goodmorning." He whispered.

"Morning, love." I said and he giggled softly. "How do you feel?" It was a genuine question. I knew that what happened yesterday kept him up all night, I knew he was feeling guilt from shooting the guy. He was a good guy, of course he'd feel guilty about taking someone else's life. It was a hard thing to face, honestly, and I wasn't naïve to that.

"I feel better..." He admitted softly. "I still feel really bad because of what happened. It could've been prevented. He didn't have a gun, and I did... but I don't think that he would've ever stopped looking for me if I didn't do something to stop him." He bit his lip softly and looked up at me with a blush on his face. "If I had of never met you, I probably wouldn't have cared... I could keep running but now that I know what it's like to have something to live for, I wouldn't let you go through that any longer. It's just..." he trailed off looking up at me. "It was okay for me, I wasn't worth much alone. But with you... that's another story all together."

"Zaire, sit up." I command, pulling myself off of him. He sat up, blushing and looking nervous. "Come with me." I said, and got up, walking to the bathroom. I pointed to the mirror. "Stand there." I said, and he nodded. He stood in front of the bathroom mirror where I positioned him.

He looked over at me while standing there confusion on his face. His cheeks were red and I knew that the chill was biting at his cock because it was biting at mine. I didn't care though, this was something that I have to do. "Do you see yourself?" I asked, and he nodded his head. "Three good things about you. I want you to list them off. Now." I snapped, and he bit his lip.

"I have nice eyes?" He questioned.

"You're gorgeous, and your eyes drive me fucking insane but Zaire I mean things about your personality." He bit his lip and looked back at himself in the mirror. "I could start you off, but I want to see something." I said and he looked at himself slowly.

"I—I..." He didn't know what to say. He stared at himself and stared, but didn't know what to say. "I'm nice?" He ventured, and I nodded.

"You don't sound sure, Zaire." I said, and he blushed and shrugged. "I need you to tell me three things that you think are good about yourself. Now."

"I'm nice," He said a bit more confidently, and I nodded. "I care about people. A lot." I nodded again. "I..." He trailed off again and I sighed deeply.

"Zaire, you're gorgeous. You're strong. You care about people with all your heart. You are sweet. You can find something nice to say about everyone. You are trustworthy... and you are trusting. You are courageous. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You are good, and you don't even see it, love. You're everything to me, to Alexei. And even though he's going back to live with his father, you've impacted him so much, darling." Zaire sniffled a bit and looked in the mirror again, unable to speak.