5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє

Swirling images rise, constructed by my lies,

In my shadows all your fear is true, it is all too real.

Z A I R E:

"So are we still on to hang out today after school?" Flynn asked, and I nodded, checking my phone. I'd checked with Sykes beforehand, and he said that it was fine, as long as nothing sexual happens, and I'm free by eight. He said that eight is when we have to head out to go to the club tonight. Tonight, Master Slater is going to sign off on our contract, and it's making me excited.

"Yeah," I said, and he smiled lightly.

"Cool, I'll see you when the kids get out." He said, and I nodded watching him walk off.

Thirty minutes later, all the kids, Alexei included, had been picked up. Sykes arrived purposefully ten minutes late.

"So, I'll see you at eight, pet." He said softly, and I nodded. He kissed me hard, and fast. He pulled back and ran his thumb along my lower lip, then stepped away from me. With a wink, he walked out of my classroom to meet Alexei in the hallway. Five minutes later, Flynn walked into my classroom.

"Hey," he said, and I nodded.

"Let's go. Your house or mine?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Let's go to yours." He said, and I nodded, and led him out to my car.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I walked here, so if I didn't get a ride, I'd be riding behind your car on a skateboard." He said, making me laugh.

"Let's go." I said, and he got in the front seat. "If Zex is there, I will protect you."

"Zex? Am I gonna need protecting?" he asked, his eyebrows shooting up into his hairline.

"Unless by some miracle he doesn't try to jump your bones, yes, you will need protection. But don't worry. He's just a pest. Call pest control, he'll leave you alone eventually." I said, and he glanced at me, nervous.

"I'll have my pest control company on standby," he said, and I nodded easily.

A few minutes later, we pulled in, and I saw Zexion's way too sexy car parked in the parking lot. He's home, let's just hope he's grumpy today. "He's here," I said, pointing to his car.

"Damn, I'd fuck that car..." He mumbled, and I nodded.

"His boyfriend's rather rich," I admitted, thinking about Liam. Zex loved him, but Zexion did use Liam's money more than Liam did. Zex likes money, there's no lie there. He'll spend it until he's broke, and put himself in debt. Zex is a shop-a-holic. I can't help but be glad that Zexion got a rich boyfriend, because he was sucking his dad dry.

"Look's like it," he agreed, following behind me as I led him up to my apartment. As soon as I walked into the door, Zex threw himself at me.

"BABY!" he squealed, and kissed my lips softly.

"Ew Zex get the hell off!" I squealed, and pushed him. He giggled when he landed on his ass. "What the hell are you doing home?" I asked, and he started giggling again.

"Well daddy has meetings all day, and you know how boring those are," he said, rolling his eyes and getting off the floor. He stood up, and looked over Flynn, I could practically see the gears in his head turning, and his eyes darkening.

"Zex, this is Flynn. I work with him." I explained, pointing to Flynn who'd taken to awkwardly standing back to the side, looking nervous. "Flynn, this is Zexion. He's a whore, so if he tries to hump you, push him off." I said, Zexion huffed, and pouted.