45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє

I see you left a mark,

Up and down my skin.

Z A I R E:

"So what are we doing?" Sykes asked me as I led him into the woods outside of the Inn we were staying at. "Like, why do we need to be in the woods?" 

"It's simple really," I explained slowly. "I need to get back into self defense, and what better place to practice than out in the center of the woods where I have no idea what is around me?" I told him, and he nodded in understanding. "I need to train my body back up. Granted I'd never truly stopped practicing self-defense, I just need to brush up on it and get back into the swing of things." I told him, and he nodded, looking around us. 

"It feels so calm out here." He admitted softly. 

"That's why I love the woods. One day I'd like to live somewhere where there is woods everywhere. Being surrounded by them just... makes me feel safe." I confessed, looking around me. 

"I guess that makes sense," He muttered, looking around. "Most people are afraid of the woods, though." He told me, and I nodded. 

"The fear of the unknown." I explained. "Anyway, you're still not completely well so I can't beat up on you. Not that I ever would anyway," I giggled quietly. "I have to practice though. So, trees will be efficient enough--" I told him, and he shook his head no. 

"You can use me. Just go easy on my old, pain filled body." He said, making me giggle. 

"If I did, all that would come of it was us having sex." I admitted. "I'd end up letting you take control and you'd fuck me into oblivion and I'd forget everything..." He smirked a bit. 

"I bet you I can take you hit for hit." He said, looking over me. I blushed and shook my head shyly. 

"I'm not the best at..." I trailed off in embarrassment. "I've never gone against someone I knew before..." I didn't really know how to deny it, I wanted to prove myself to him, but without hurting him I didn't know how. Granted, he was strong and could probably put me on my ass if he wanted to. 

"Stop being so self conscious." He commanded, and I nodded obediently. "You need to show me what you got because I've been trained by Terrance to defend myself, and he's a retired navy seal." He told me, and I nodded. My cheeks tinted slightly as he got into the sparring position. I copied him, looking around us quickly. "Go." He commanded, and his voice echoed in the woods around us. 

I paused, and big mistake because within the three seconds of my pause, he had me down on my back with his arm over my throat. I moaned, closing my eyes and fighting off a wave of arousal. 

I opened my eyes slowly, looking up into his brown eyes carefully. I leaned my face up slightly so as to kiss him and he shook his head no. "Focus on only one thing. If you're horny you'll be focused on that." He chided me, and I nodded my head, looking over him easily. 

"It's hard..." I whined, and he smirked a bit. "I know I shouldn't be so focused on your body but..." I trailed off unsure of how to finish it. 

"Let's try again." He luckily didn't make me try to finish what I was saying because I honestly didn't know what I was trying to say. We got back up and got into position again. "Go!" He called and I immediately raced forward, pushing a fist out. He easily caught it and turned my body around, pushing my hand up to the center of my back. "You have to anticipate the next move your opponent will make before they make it." He said, and I nodded, panting. 

"Okay..." I gasped, looking around the forest. 

"Again," he called, and we did it again, and again. By the end of it I was tired, sweaty, sore and smelly. I had leaves and grass stuck to my body everywhere, but I found that I felt okay.