56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ

Driving the point home much more much more fucking poignantly,

This simply will not fucking stand.

S Y K E S:

After Zaire apologized, he looked miserable. He'd moped around a bit, and wouldn't stopped sniffling. I was worried that I had indeed pushed him too far. And I hadn't even given him proper aftercare because I'd stopped in the middle.

It didn't take me long to take pity on Zaire because he looked so damn cute trying to keep his foot up as high as he could while sniffling like a baby.

I grabbed him up in my arms and took him to bed. I held him close to me, whispering how good of a boy he was, how sweet he was, and how he was the best boy I'd ever had.

I don't even have to fabricate it, it isn't mechanical. It was the truth. Zaire is perfect. He is human though, and as most humans do, they make mistakes.

He'd taken his punishment, and he'd almost taken too much trying to prove to me that he was a good boy. But I don't need him to take to much for me to know he's the best damn slave that I've ever had. He's sweet and loving, and he gives his all to me.

I wish I could go back and lighten the punishment. I was so blinded by the fact that he'd pushed me, and back talked, that I hadn't even let him explain himself correctly. And, he had tried. I just shut him down.

And because he's a slave, he'd let me. I could've easily taken him way too far, and he would have let me. I didn't, thank god... but I could have.

That was the problem. If I hadn't have been noticed that he was getting too close to being pushed over the edge... I would've hurt him.

I sighed, guilt eating away at me.

Zaire was sleeping safely in my arms, his head resting just over my heart. He was breathing slightly, his plump, slightly pink lips were parted slightly as he let out quiet puffs of air. His hands were holding tightly onto me in his sleep as if he was afraid I'd evaporate. His leg, though small and pale, was strung across me, holding me down. He wasn't alone, though, I was holding him tightly to me like I was afraid he'd disappear myself.

I find it incredibly cute just how innocent he looks in his sleep. His expressions melt away into a thoughtless, sweet blur of nothingness. I loved to watch him sleep, he never looked troubled, and he just looked sweet.

I couldn't believe how he'd acted last night. I knew that he was insecure since everything had gone down with Jerome, I just didn't know he was worried that I was going to find someone else.

I mean, I don't see why he'd be afraid of me leaving him. He's my little good boy, and I'd never even thought, or considered it myself. He was too alluring to me for that to have ever been a though. Him, with those deep blue eyes and soft, pale skin. I couldn't even dream of leaving him.

Oh fuck, I love his body. That sweet little body of his...

The soft lines of his stomach, the light dusting of abs. His soft, flawless skin that I love to touch. His skin is so pale, and it doesn't matter how much he's outside, he doesn't get tan. It's a mystery how, but it's true. His little bellybutton is such a turn on to me. It's adorable that he's got an outie, I've never been with anyone that had one. It's weird that it mattered to me, because... well why does it? But for whatever reason, I find that little bellybutton so adorable. And also, he has this little adorable little freckle on his cheek, just under his eye. It's so slight you'd miss it if you didn't look for it. It just makes him look even more adorable, honestly. It's only one, just a tiny little freckle that I love to kiss. It's one imperfection that made him seem even more perfect. I loved every little piece of him. He's so sweet, so innocent, and so cute.