7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ

Taste the whip, in love not given lightly,

Taste the whip, now bleed for me.

Z A I R E:

Master's penthouse is huge, I duly noted, putting down my four night bag. Master Sykes had been overly clear that I'd be here four nights a week at least, and I wasn't going to disappoint him. I wanted nothing more than to be here with him. He'd told me to strip as soon as I got into his penthouse, and I did just that, and neatly folded the clothes and put them in my bag.

I understood why I had to be naked, it's another way of control--he has access to my body at all times, no barriers or things keeping him from me. He said he'd be here when I got here, but I'd yet to see him. I didn't know what to do, so I just dropped to my knees.

"Slave what are you doing?" He asked, and I jumped but didn't move.

"I didn't know where you were, so I sat down, master." I said shyly, and listened to him walk around to see my face.

"Slave, while you are here, this is home. If you're going to sit, and you haven't been told otherwise, feel free to sit on the couch, or the chairs. I do not care unless you're being punished, or I told you not to do something, do you understand?" He asked, and I nodded. "Good, now, I see you remembered to strip. That's very good, pet. You'll spend most of your time here naked, however, I have a business partner coming over and you'll sadly have to be dressed while he's here." Sykes said, and I blushed and nodded.

"Yes master," I whispered, and he smiled.

"You may as well make yourself comfortable, slave." he said, and I blushed. "You can't leave without my permission, and I'll not give you permission to leave. At least not for long," He said, and I smiled shyly. "Now, stand. Follow me. I'll lead you to my room." He said, and I stood immediately, and he petted my head and I grabbed my bag following him.

His penthouse had a long hallway, and he had four doors, two on each side of the hallway. "That's the playroom, Slave. If I am punishing you, or we're doing a scene, we'll do it in there. The bathroom is across the hall, however you'll probably find yourself in my bathroom more often than not. The playroom has a lock on it, so the only way you can get in is if I let you in. That's Alexei's room. He's at a friends house. If I tell you he'll be here, of course you can call me Sykes, and remain fully clothed, I'm not a brute, and I'm not a deviant, either." He said, and I nodded. "There's the guest room, but you will be in my room with me when you're here. Of course I'm setting a limit of four nights a week to be the minimum. If you'd like to move in, that's fine. I can't lie, I'd probably enjoy it. The playroom is soundproof, so you'll be able to be as loud as you want." We stopped at the end of the hall, a final door. "This is our room. Your stuff will go on the left side of anything, closest to the wall. You'll sleep closest to the wall, also." He said, and I nodded.

"The drawers on the left side of the dresser have nothing in them," He told me, and I nodded. "Put your things away. You can bring a couple things and just leave them here to eliminate the bringing a bag. It's elementary, if you ask me." He said.

"Yes sir." I said, and he smiled.

"I'll pick out your clothes, don't worry too much about that. When you're here, I'll give you a schedule, and I'll expect you to keep the schedule even when you aren't here. Get into the habit of it, and make it a natural thing." He said, and I nodded, sitting down on the bed.

"Thank you, Master." I said, and he kissed my head.

"You'll be going to bed by midnight, from now on. If you have to, grade papers and such at breakfast, I won't have you tired unless something really important happens. You'll eat a healthy breakfast, however you won't have to prepare it because I have a chef for that. However, you'll shower at the same time every morning, and you'll clean yourself out once a week. You'll also start shaving your body, I know you are virtually hairless, however I want your pubes gone, and I want you smoothe as a plucked rabbit, do you understand?" He said, and I nodded. "That includes legs, arms, and underarms. Also, I'll shave your ass once a week if you can't do it yourself. I'm a picky man, and I like to have my property looking a certain way at all times." He said, and when he called me his property, it made my skin flush.