31: ιм иσт ∂σиє

Do you laugh while screaming ,

Is it cold outside?

S Y K E S:

Zaire is beautiful in the midst of passion, something that typically wouldn't have been noted by me, but because I wasn't getting pleasured I could pay more attention to him and his needs. He was perfection in every way, and that is something I've never said.

I could find the problem in any slave I'd ever had, but oh no, not Zaire. He was perfect in every way. So trusting, so innocent, so needy.

I longed to fuck him, but I knew I couldn't. I can't risk hurting myself again, I'd only just got out of the hospital from the gunshot. But that didn't mean I couldn't dream.

My hand ran up and down his soft, but steely hard erection, him breathing heavily as I did so. He was biting his lip, his eyes closed as he tried desperately to concentrate on my command. I'd told him to hold on cumming until I told him to. It was just another way I controlled him, and he submitted to me.

There was a heat between us, like it was a hundred degrees, as I pleasured him. I ran my finger down to his asshole, and pushed in roughly, no lube yet. I knew that I'd have to use lube when I put the toy inside of him, but not yet. I can't torture him how I used to until I'm not injured, and that could take a while. I have to find new ways to toy with his body, to keep him entertained. I loved seeing his cock leaking onto his stomach as I finger fucked him.

He moaned loudly when my finger brushed over his prostate, and I smirked. I did it again, harder this time, and he mewled, looking up at me with desperate eyes.

I slipped in another finger and he hissed, his asshole clenching around my fingers. I didn't wait for him to calm down any, I just started pushing them in and out of him quickly. It jerked me slightly, and a little pain ran up my side, but I shook it off too worried with my little mewling sweetheart.

Zaire arched his back and pushed back into my hand, prompting me to push another inside of him, and scissor him harshly. He gasped loudly, and barely moved a muscle as I pleasured him.

It didn't take me too long to realize he was ready, and I pulled my fingers out of him. I took a moment to look at him, and write every part of him to memory. His cheeks were red, his hair matted to his forehead, and his eyes wide and his pupils dilated to where almost none of his blue eyes stared at me with his plump lips parted in pants. His nipples and the surrounding skin were an angry red from the magnetic nipple pinchers I'd put him in. His body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and his cock was furiously red, obviously angry at the fact it hadn't been allowed to cum yet. His cock was dripping onto his stomach, making me have the urge to lick his pre-cum off his stomach just to watch the muscles clench in it.

I lubed his hole up quickly, and then the elctro-toy. The three headed toy looked terrifying if you didn't know how to use it, but I knew that my boy would all in all love it. He loved pain, and this toy absolutely borders on painful and pleasurable.

I inserted one head first, and he tensed slightly. His nerves were obvious, but I held the other two heads away from his body and turned it on to the lowest setting. He jumped, and moaned loudly, his eyes closing as he breathed in a deep breath.

"How does that feel?" I asked him, a hint of command in my voice. I loved to use that voice with him, knowing it only makes him hornier.

"G-good master." He mumbled, his eyes shut as I slowly pulled it in and out of his hole. He moaned, arching his back on the toy. He was shaking slightly, his legs pushed as far apart as he could get them, wiggling his ass back onto the toy.