4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит

This play between the sheets,

With you on top and me underneath.

Z A I R E:

"On your knees, slave." Master's voice from behind me commands, and my body immediately does exactly as he says. As soon as we'd gotten to his penthouse, he'd demanded I strip naked. I'm to stay naked around him all the time if we're alone. Master's eyes burned into my skin as I felt him looking over me, and it turned me on.

I couldn't hear where he was walking, the floor was cement, and I wanted to know where he was but I didn't dare move. He'd not told me I could, and I don't want to upset him already. We've only just signed the contract.

The cement against my knees hurt a little, my heart pounding in my chest so hard I could hear it, and my blood rushed through my body almost euphorically fast. Master hadn't spoken, but I could hear him rummaging around in a piece of furniture. When he'd led me in here, I'd caught sight of the armoire, and I assumed that's what he's going through.

"Stand Slave." He demanded, and I immediately got up to my feet but didn't move. "Get on the table, I'm going to tie you up." He said. I crawled up on the table. This is the same table that's in Masters playroom at the club, and I shivered when the cool table came in contact with my back. "Other way, Slave." He snapped, and I rolled over onto my chest, and put my arms up obediently. "Good boy." He said, and handcuffed me, then connected the handcuffs to the table. "Tonight, I'm only going to spank you a little but we're gonna do some edging." He said, and I fought back a moan. "All my toys are newly bought, most I only just opened today." He said, and I nodded. "You can speak. Make all the noise you want, but beware slave, if you want to enjoy tonight, you won't cum until I tell you to." He said, and I nodded.

"Yes Master." I tell him, the cool table pressing against my nipples had them hard.

"Lean up I'm putting clamps on your nipples." He said, and I did as he said, watching as he laughed when they were already hard as rocks. He hooked the clamps on, and the pinch hurt, but underneath it was the most amazing pleasure I've ever had.

He pressed something against my hole, swirling it around quickly and then pushed it straight in. It hurt like a mother fucker, and I moaned. It was a dildo or a buttplug, I could tell that. I could feel the bumps on it inside my ass, and it was driving me crazy because I could feel the large toy stretching me, and hitting my prostate.

He pulled it out, and fucked my ass with it hard and fast, making me moan loudly and push my hips back against it. He slapped my ass hard, and I whined, and stopped moving. "Don't move, slave." he demanded, and I nod, panting. He started moving it again, and it hurt because of the bumps on it, but it felt amazing. He reached up and tugged the nipple clamps, making me moan. It took everything in me not to go crazy with the pressure of the buttplug abusing my prostate and my nipples being squeezed painfully.

Master suddenly stopped fucking my ass with the toy, and laughed when I whined. His eyes were dark with arousal, and all I could think about was how hard he was, and how naked he was. I wanted nothing more than to beg for him to fuck me, but I knew that wouldn't happen. He is edging me right now, and I know that it'll be this way for a while. He moves away from my body, and I whined softly.

I felt an array of smoothe tassels running against my back, and arched into it. "Don't move, slave!" He said, and popped it against my ass. I moaned and clenched my fists fighting to keep myself still. He popped it against my ass again, and I moaned loudly again.

With every lash of his flogger, my ass burned in the most beautifully erotic way, and I couldn't help but let out moans, and screams. The flogger slowly trailed up my spine as master hummed lightly. "I don't think you've had enough, slave." He said, and I moaned as he lightly smacked my ass with the flogger. He stepped away from me, and I struggled to hear what he was doing around me, but I didn't move a muscle to see him.