8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ

I said as he relaxed on the dark, dark bed.

I sat aside his chest, "It's just a thrill," he said, "just a thrill. It's just breath control."

S Y K E S:

I probably should've canceled the damn get together with Charles, but I didn't feel like it was necessary. Zaire promised me he was fine. Sure, he looks fine, but I can see the lingering look of pain in his pretty blue eyes. Zaire and I were laying on my couch when the doorbell rang and I nodded to Zaire. He obediently stood and got the door. I watched my slave closely, loving how polite he was, and how he didn't mind the stranger seeing him in his collar. I'd told him ahead of time of course that Charles was someone I wanted to show him off to, because I want Charles to be green with envy. Charles and I have been in an all out submissive war since college.

Every time I get a sub, I show off to Charles, and he gets jealous, and comes back with someone he deems 'sub material' and it's funny because they never work out. Of course I've always got the better sub, and I'm extremely proud of Zaire. He's possibly the best sub I've had for multiple reasons.

"Hello Sir, Master is through here." He said politely, and walked in front of Charles. I saw Charles looking at my slaves ass and growled in warning. My slave, my ass, mine. Eyes off. I think to myself, and Charles's brown eyes widen as he comes into the room with me. Of course he's going to fuck with my head while he's here.

He smacks Zaire's ass, making Zaire jump, and whirl on him. "Excuse you?" Zaire said, and Charles smirked, looking down at Zaire.

"I couldn't help it," He said, feigning innocence. "I just had to touch your ass." Zaire glared at him hard and flushed brightly.

"I would appreciate it if you kept your hands to yourself, pervert." Zaire said, before darting to me. Of course I wouldn't punish him for being disrespectful, he doesn't know that Charles is a master, in fact, I'd left that part purposefully out so I could have a little show of my feisty little slave telling Charles off. Of course Charles looked shocked that I hadn't punished Zaire, but he should've kept his hands off whats mine.

"Yes, Charles, I would appreciate you keeping your hands off of my property." I said, pulling Zaire down into my lap easily. I watch as Zaire gets comfortable and starts playing with the lock around his neck. I found Zaire's nervous habit to be sexy, and innocent. It turned me on to see how easily he will play with my collar, the lock. I am his, and he is mine. That lock symbolizes that, and it means he's comfortable with that thought, and wants to bring other people's attention to the collar in a sense.

Charles sat down on the loveseat in front of us, and smirked a little. "Why, you have lovely eyes, slave." Charles said, and Zaire tensed.

"Charles..." I growled, and he laughed.

"Calm down, Sykes." Charles tsked. "I'm just expressing to your slave how gorgeous he is." He said, and I growled. "I would so like to teach him how to actually enjoy getting fucked by an older guy."

"Charles is it?" Zaire piped up, and Charles nodded, smirking. "I don't like you. You have been here for ten minutes at the most, and you've already groped me, and insulted my intelligence." Zaire said, and I smirked, watching as Charles looked lost as to what to do. "I am not talking about my sex life with a child in a man's body."

"Feisty, I like it." Charles said, winking at Zaire. Zaire let out a long, exasperated sigh, and turned to me.

"Charles cut it out before I call Samson." I said, and Charles paled.

"You wouldn't." He said, and I smirked.

"Of course I would," I said, "I would enjoy it, too." I said, and Charles smirked.