ωαяиιиg

Please note that this story is rated R. This story contains graphic sexual content. It contains strong language, talk of violence, child abuse, rape, self harm, and other possibly triggering content. This story is not intended for children, or anyone under the age of 18(depending on country, possibly 16).

This story contains BDSM and if you are not comfortable with that, please kindly step off my page. Most of my stories will contain said content, and I really don't want to have any issues with angry parents or the like.

I have all of the chapters with sexually explicit content marked as private. Unfortunately this makes things a tad bit more difficult for everyone involved but after my story was taken down(again)I'm throwing my hands up. In order for you to read the explicit parts of my books, you'll have to follow me. Once you follow me, remove the story from your library and re-enter it. After that any content you cannot see will be open to you. I will also go and mark chapters by number so that you can know if you're missing a chapter.

Thank you to all of my readers who don't report my stories. But also, sincerest thanks to the one person who keeps reporting my stories. -_-

Please do not promote other peoples stories on my books. I respect the fact that they are great books, but it can really be mildly disrespectful to the author.

Also please note that I will not tolerate any kind of rude/offensive comments in my stories or on my profile. I can deal with constructive criticism, that is 100% okay. Anybody that comments rude and or offensive things with get blocked, or reported, depending on what the comment says or is about.

Please just be nice to everyone, so we wont have any problems. 

Furthermore, I have copyrighted the stories on my account. If you want to use one or anything like that, feel free to message me to ask.

This story is in the process of being edited. Any chapter with a (є) has been edited and it will remain that way until I finish editing the whole book.

Also, I will be updating more often than I was because I got my computer fixed so it's not a big deal anymore. I'm going to put this at the beginning of the story so that it is the first thing seen.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this, all forty four seconds of it. I'm sorry that I got your hopes up for a new chapter with publishing, but I needed to get this out there before I continued writing.