42: тσятυяє

Hanging on your back,

I'm helpless again.

S Y K E S:

Zaire felt amazing in my arms. I couldn't imagine him not being in my arms while I slept. He made me feel like I had something worth living for. I was never suicidal, I understood that I had to keep plugging on even if I didn't want to. 

I had to learn at a young age that the only certainty in life is death. There is a lot of pain, anger and evilness in this world. But, mixed up in the bad things in this world are the good things, too. 

I feel one of the best feelings I've ever felt before in my life, merely because I have Zaire's tiny, lithe body cradled into my larger, more muscular body. 

This warmth, radiating in my chest and all around me was because of this boy, my boy. My happiness is because of my boy. Zaire gave me feelings that I couldn't explain to anyone. He was that one thing in my life I didn't expect, but love is unpredictable. I just am glad that I met him when I did because everything that has happened has been good for me. 

This boy is the most special, sweet little thing I've ever met before. 

"Mmm..." He muttered, and I laughed softly, pressing a kiss to his lips before nuzzling into his neck softly, licking his neck a bit. He moaned softly, and whimpered. "Good morning." He whispered, looking at me with those blue eyes of his. 

"Good morning, or really should I say afternoon, because it's still my birthday." His eyes widened in shock and he yawned loudly, getting comfortable in my arms. 

"Oh, well, happy birthday then," He giggled tiredly, and kissed my arm lovingly. I smiled softly, and watched as he sat up slowly, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "I love you, Sykes." He whispered softly, turning to look at me. 

"I love you too, precious." I said and popped my back, aching to pull him back into my arms but I didn't, knowing we did have to get up eventually. He stood up and came to stand in front of me, I sighed quietly and pulled him closer to me, pressing a gentle kiss to his bare stomach. 

He giggled quietly and ran his fingers through my hair carefully, and looked down at me. I looked up at him and smiled at him lovingly. "You're gorgeous." I said softly, and stood up in front of him, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Lets go shower, love. I can practically hear your stomach growling, and we need to go get food." I said and kiss his lips softly. He whimpered and tried to keep out lips connected, but I didn't let him. "Shower," I said commandingly. He nodded, pouting. 

"Okay Master," he whispered and followed me to the bathroom, and I started up the shower. He took off the underwear he'd slipped on at some point last night, and stepped in. I undressed myself as well, and got in behind him. I pulled him close to me, feeling his wet, warm skin against mine. 

He whimpered softly, and I kissed the back of his neck, his pert little ass pressing against my dick making me harden. "You're being a good boy," I whispered into his ear and he shivered softly. 

"I'm trying," He whispered back, and I smiled. 

"You're always a good boy." I told him into his ear and kissed it playfully, making him moan quietly. 

"I'm glad." He whispered. I smirked and bit into his ear a bit, making him cry out. 

"I would love to fuck you right now, but we need to eat. Lets get clean, and then we'll go across the street again. You mind that?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"I don't," he admitted. "I love it here." He whispered ashamed, and I smirked at myself. 

"Oh? Maybe we will come back at some point." I said, and he nodded. We were silent while I took my time washing first him and then myself. While I washed him, I watched him sigh and moan, loving the feel of my hands on his sensitive body.