10: мιяяσяѕ

I'm gonna take the blindfold, put it on,
And then I drop the leather to the floor.

Z A I R E:

Master Sykes has literally taken over every thought I have. I didn't know that I could be love-sick over a master. I always figured that when I finally fell in love it'd be with someone I honestly didn't feel this way over.

It has to come off as majorly pathetic. I hang off Sykes every word like he's a fucking god or something, and follow him around like he's my world. I know I ought to make him work for it but I can't help but feel that him and I are above that for one reason or the other.

Maybe it has just been way too long since I got a nice, hard fucking that left me absolutely breathless.

Sykes just... makes me yearn for him in the best goddamned ways possible. His body seems to know exactly what I want from him.

I don't have to beg him he just knows. He knows I want it harder. He knows I want to feel every inch of his sexy body against mine. He knows just how to touch me to makes me need more. Its fucking sexy to see him stare me down like I am the single most attractive male he's ever seen.

He doesn't even pay a second glance to Zexion.

Though Zexion was good enough at keeping his dick under control he suffered from 'I don't think' syndrome. He doesn't give a rats ass whos boyfriend he's fucking as long as he gets a nice fucking.

I love Zexion but he is a literal whore. He can't do anything that doesn't involve sex, drugs and being way, way too hyper to deal with sober or high off anything.

I sighed deeply and bit my lip, feeling the sting of the whip marks on my ass as I sat down on the bench outside of the school.

I miss you :c I sent to master Sykes pathetically and regretted it. What the hell am I thinking? He doesn't miss me too...

I miss you, too. He sent back to me and I fought back a squeal of joy.

"You look thoroughly happy," Fly teased, sitting next to me. His face was pulled into a never ending smile.

"Master and I had a really good night is all..." I whispered shyly, and he laughed. It may seem rather weird but all I really wanted to do was tell Fly all about our amazing night. Sure, it's rather immature but I feel like he's the only one that would understand.

I knew logically that he wasn't the only person who'd understand. Zexion would definitely understand, and I knew a couple of subs down at the club would too. But... Fly and I have gotten close and I trust him more than even Zexion.

Zexion is trustworthy enough but I... want to keep this literally private.

"Can I talk to you about it?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and glanced around my classroom.

"Yeah," he said easily. "Just make sure none of the kids are listening." I laughed softly and bit my lip.

"They aren't even in here, Fly." I said and he laughed.

"Alright then, talk away!" he said and I smile.

"I think last night was the best I've ever had. We had sex in so many places. The best place was his living room. I was scared we would get caught... but... There was something so... amazing about it." I said shyly. "Sure, I loved the three times before when he had tied me up and whipped me but... the aftereffects of that plus the soreness of my body plus the fear of being caught..." I trailed off nervously. I didn't want him to laugh but it was so erotic and sensual...

I wanted more and that made me feel great but nervous. What if Master Sykes didn't like it? Was I the only one who felt like this?

"Sounds hot." Fly admitted and I blushed. "Granted the kinkiest sex I've had to date was the one night this guy tried to shove two dildos in my ass." he laughed and I flushed. "It didn't work."