1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)

Twist my ear and pull my hair,

Bite my tongue and make me swear.

S Y K E S:

A glance over the new club and I was excited. So many new faces, so many new twinks, so many new opportunities for a single dominant. I head down to the dungeon, and look over the new faces. One face in particular caught my attention. He was a dyed blonde twink with a really sweet looking ass, if he has blue eyes, I'm gonna lose my shit. His thin body was shiny with sweat from the packed place, and he had an outie bellybutton. When I realize that he's turned towards me, I look up and see him looking at me. I smirk when he lowers his eyes respectfully.

I'm going to see where this goes. I may as well, right?  He bites his lip and plays with the edge of his short black shorts that curve to his body in a way that leaves nothing to the imagination. Oh the things I'd do to that little body of his... I'd make him beg, I'd make him writhe, and I'd take him to a new level of subspace he's probably not experienced yet.

I walk over to him, and he glances up at me, then averts his eyes down to his feet. A smile etches onto my face as I see him blushing. Damn, that's sexier on the dyed blonde than anyone I think I've ever seen.

"Hello, pet." I say, and he blushes and nods at me shyly, biting his lip.

"Hi." He whispered, looking down at his feet shyly. I have to admit, his shyness is attractive. I like a shy guy who's a bit nervous and sweet.

"You may look up at me, pet." I tell him, and he looks up at me. His blue eyes are wide, and sexy. Oh my god, how do I have so much control right now? If I wasn't a trained dominant, I'd have scared him off already. I'm the dungeon master. I'm lucky I have steel control or I'd be all over this little twink. "Would you like to keep me company?"

His lip was the most abused thing in the room, which is kind of funny because we're in the dungeon and there's screams echoing in the background. He nods at me, shy, but I could see a spark of excitement in his eyes.

I lead him down to where I have to stand to watch everything. "What's your name?" I ask him, and he flushes slightly as he sinks down to his knees beside me. I run my fingers through his hair, and he leans his head into my hand cautiously.

"My name is Zaire." He says, and his voice sends shivers down my spine. God he's so sexy, even his voice is amazing.

"My name is Sykes." I tell him, and he smiles softly. "I'm the dungeon master." I said, and he blushes and nods.

"Yeah, I know." he admits, and blushes, looking down at his feet.

A while later, he'd fallen silent, but I kept running my fingers through his soft hair with a smile. I could hear his breaths, and it made me smirk lightly. "Come on pet." I said, and he looked up at me, his beautiful face red and he was sweating a little. He had me practically leaking in my leathers, and every single part of me wanted to just sink my dick in his ass but where's the fun in that?

I take him into my room and shut the door. As slave master, I have two playrooms. One out in the open where everyone can see, and this one, my private one. I didn't want anyone else to see this boy fall apart underneath me. He's a stranger to me, but... he's so gorgeous and I want him to be mine. He will be mine, soon. "Strip." I command, and he immediately does as I commanded, his chest already bare, but his pants came off easily, and I saw the nicest ass I've ever seen come out of his shorts. "Get on the table." He obediently does as I say. He's gorgeous, and he's so obedient. Whoever trained him, trained him magnificently.

I cuffed his hands to the top of the cold metal table, and then his ankles. I put a blindfold on him, but leave his mouth without a gag. I've never liked gagging anyone, mainly because I want to hear them beg for more. "The word is mercy if it's too much." I don't want to break the boy, I want to play with him. If he uses the word, I'll immediately stop. At least until I get a feel of him and what he does in the midst of pleasure.