40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)

It messes with your sanity by twisting all your thoughts around,

They say it's blind they say it waits but every time it seals your fate.  

Z A I R E:

I woke up in the bed, cuddled into Sykes chest. He'd left me alone last night until later, and I was uncomfortable sleeping. I didn't know that his business would take so long! I didn't want him to go anyway, but... it took so long. 

I blushed as I felt his hardness against my stomach, and I fought the urge to crawl on top of him. 

Wait... We hadn't had sex yesterday. Maybe I could... I silently crawled down between his legs under the duvet. I felt sweat break out on my forehead, but I wrote it off. Who cares? When he fucks me, I'll be covered anyway!

I carefully pulled his cock out of his boxers, and kissed the tip of his erection gently. I licked the slit slowly, and took a quick breath before I engulfed his entire shaft into my mouth. I wasn't about to give him time to stop me. I wasn't going to give him time to protest. 

I want to suck his cock, I want to swallow his cum, and I want to be fucked after I do it. Is that so wrong? And I live to service him sexually and any other way  he desires.

I sucked his cock into my mouth, feeling him harden inside my mouth. I moaned around his cock as it brushed against the back of my throat and suddenly, the blanket was off of me, and I was staring up into the heated brown eyes of my master. 

He pulled me up by my hair, me gasping while he did it. He held me still, looking into my eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked, and I blushed brightly, looking down in embarrassment. 

"I-I wanted to suck you off." I admitted softly. The darkness in his eyes seemed to deepen as he swapped our positions so he was on top and I was below. 

Finally, I thought to myself as pleasure washed over me at being below him, where I belonged. 

"Well, I let you suck me long enough." He snapped, pinching my nipples hard. I gasped, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Since Sykes has been hurt, most of my pleasure has came from toys, or me riding him until we both cum. It wasn't the same though. 

With me on top, whether I was bottoming or not, it still gave me too much control. "I want to fuck you." He growled lowly into my ear, biting at the lobe. I moaned, gripping his side desperately. 

"M-master..." I whined out, feeling a wave of euphoria wash over me as he bit into my earlobe again, harder this time. 

"Who's my good little slave?" He demanded into my ear, and I whimpered, gripping his hair harder. 

"I am, master!" I cried out as his hand trailed down the front of my body and gripped my painfully hard erection. He ran his nails down it, and I whimpered. I was fighting against everything inside of my body to keep from cumming already. I was finally getting some pain, and my body was so sensitive to it by now, it was working me up faster than it had since I got used to it. 

"Don't you dare cum," he demanded, and I whimpered, clenching my body and slowing my breathing down some. I couldn't help the way I was shaking on the bed below him. It felt so good to be below him, to finally feel, rather than just know, that he was dominant. 

Knowing that I was finally where I belonged, below him, feeling his dominance radiate all around me... it was amazing. It felt like I was finally back in business. Pathetic, maybe... but I found that I really didn't give a shit. 

He stripped off his clothes, and I hurriedly stripped off my underwear. He didn't waste time preparing me, and I was glad. We'd had regular sex so often, I doubted I'd even feel- "Gahhh!" I cried out when his dick roughly forced it's way inside me.