3: σвє∂ιєи¢є

I'll dominate you so you're fully under my control,

tease your helpless body, tantalize your soul.

Z A I R E:

I paced around my room, worried about what to wear. Obviously, he's gonna take me somewhere nice because he told me to dress nice. Well, I've never been anywhere nicer than Olive Garden and I've seen the way he dressed to take his nephew to school... I don't have anything half as nice. A sigh made it's way out of my mouth just as my front door was opened by the key and Zexion walked into the room.

"Oh my god, daddy is so hot." He said, and I looked over him like he was a nutcase. "What? Am I too flashy? Good!" He said, and I rolled my eyes. Zexion is my adopted brother, two years younger than me, and he's special. He just stands out in the middle of a crowd... with sparkly black shoes and purple hair. Zexion is an amazing person though, and his boyfriend-formally known as daddy-is both hot, and rich. Though Zex is crazy, he's also the best friend I've got in this world. He's really the only friend I've got, too.

"Zexy, I need help." I stress, and he turns to look at me like I'm crazy.

"Of course you do honey," He states, smiling. "It's okay though, you can be crazy and not get h-" I glared at him.

"I'm not crazy!" I said, "...And I don't need that kind of help! I need fashion help. Or rather... clothes."

"Ohmigawd you finally realized you have a problem!" He said excitedly. "I have daddy's credit card. Let's go shopping!"

"Can't I just borrow something of yours?" I ask, and he looks thoughtful.

"Yeah, but we'll go shopping later!" He exclaimed, and I nod in relief. Thank god I'm getting out of shopping with Zexion... He'd have me looking like a cross-dresser.

He led me into his room, and I cringed at the mess around me. "Zex, you need to-" I start but he glares at me so I shut up. He went to his closet, and started going through the clothes.

"You're so thin," he said looking over me. "I'm not even fat, but you're like, so thin and gorgeous." He groaned, and I rolled my eyes.

"We weigh the exact same thing, Zex." I said, rolling my eyes.

"But you're short and thin and adorable." he said, handing me a nice shirt and then a pair of tight black jeans.

"I'm going somewhere nice, is skinny jeans really..." I said, and he glared and nodded.

"They look like slacks, only nicer. They make your butt look really good, too." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"My butt already looks good." I said, as I took off my pants and slipped into his jeans. "They don't fit." I said, them squishing my legs in a way that wasn't uncomfortable, just not the way my clothes normally fit me. He laughed, and pulled them up more, then pushed me down on his bed, and got on top of me. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, and he laughed.

"I'm dressing you." He said, and I blushed and crossed my arms. "Take your shirt off, fucker." He said, and I pulled my shirt off with a wince. "Oh my god." he moaned. I pouted and he laughed. "It's not my fault your bruises turn me on. I'm packing some of my own, but daddy hates hurting me so they aren't as sexy as yours."

"I like Liam." I said, and he rolled his eyes. "He doesn't hurt you for pleasure, and that makes it a-okay for me."

"You are so hypocritical. I bet whoever you're going out with is the one who gave you these beauties..." He moaned, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, he is." I whisper, and he smiles brightly.

"Let's get you sexy, then." He said, and kissed me softly before jumping up and getting some more clothes out.