23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ

Secrets I have held in my heart,

Are harder to hide than I thought.

S Y K E S:

When Zaire finally came walking into the room, I was beyond happy. I'd been back from ring shopping with David for hours. I had done nothing but thought about Zaire. I had done nothing but think about him all day, merely answering David when he asked about rings with a dull nod of my head or an uninterested that looks nice. I saw a few rings and necklaces that Zaire'd probably like, but I held back. Giving him a ring felt premature, and I'd just bought him a collar. He couldn't wear both at the same time, and I didn't want him to think I was buying his affection or something like that.

He's most definitely not a hooker, and I'd never want him to think I looked at him like that. Zaire was laying on the couch, his head resting in my lap as he told me about his day. I'd never even cared about what someones day was like, or what someone did that day until I met Zaire. Now I could listen to him talk about what happened to him on any particular day for hours.

Zaire could get so animated when he was talking about some of the simplest things, but what I considered simple was a humongous deal to him. I've been to get massages plenty of time, and I never got this excited, but Zaire didn't grow up like I did.

"Master?" He murmured, running one of his small soft fingertips over my hand as he held it in his own.

"Yes pet?" I asked softly, running my own fingers through his soft, silky hair. He blushed and bit his lip, looking nervous.

"I feel like I need to be honest with you." He whispered softly, playing with my fingers as he talked slowly. "I don't really know where we're going, and that worries me." He mumbled, his cheeks red. "I don't know where we stand when this contract ends, and I can't get any peace about it, Master." I looked thoughtful a moment.

"Where do want us to stand when this contract ends?" I asked, and he hummed lightly.

"I would like... to be with you." He mumbled. "I wanna be yours, master." He said, and I nodded.

"I would like you to remain mine, pet." I told him, gently massaging his scalp with my fingers. He let out a quiet moan and looked up at me. "I want to renew the contract, and get us instead, a longer one." I admitted, and he nodded softly.

"How long?" He asked sheepishly.

"Well, typically it's a six month contract, then a two year contract." I said, and he nodded a bit. "We could make a one year contract if you'd like?" I offered and he shook his head no.

"I'd prefer a two year contract, Master." He admitted.

"We can arrange that, pet." I said, and he nodded. "Anything else?" I asked, and he nodded, looking hesitant.

"Master, I-I um.." he trailed off, looking uneasy. He played with his collar as he looked up into my eyes. The look in his eyes was fearful, but hopeful. "I think I've fallen in love with you," he whispered so quietly I didn't think I heard him right. "And I don't want you to say you feel the same if you don't I'm perfectly fine being blissfully unaware..."

"Zaire, baby look at me." I said, and he flicked his eyes up to see mine staring down at him. "I love you too," I said softly, and he blinked his eyes in confusion.

"You do?" He asked, suddenly smiling.

"Yes, I do." I said softly. "I just... don't say it."

"It's okay, master. I just... needed to hear it once." He whispered, pulling his head out of my lap and crawls over onto my lap, resting his firm, round ass directly on top of my cock. He presses a soft kiss to my lips, and I pause for a moment, shocked. He'd never initiated a kiss this soft, this sweet before. Hell, he'd only initiated goodbye kisses once or twice, or maybe in the midst of sex he'd do it, but nothing like this.