54: zєяøѕρα¢є

I am a means to the end,

I move a mountain with my hand.

S Y K E S:

A knock on the office door caught my attention as my pretty little slave stuck his head in the door. He looked hesitant to bother me, and I smirked at that. He was cute, his black hair was really suited to his features. Zaire looked so maddeningly sexy with dark hair. 

"Yes, precious?" I asked, and he bit his lip stepping into the room. He looked around at my desk, and giggled a bit, then shook his head in embarrassment. 

"I was just wondering how much longer you were going to be working this afternoon?" Zaire sounded nervous, shy. I smirked at that. He's so damn cute, honestly. 

"Well," I said, looking down at my work. There was still so much to do... "I have gotten pretty far behind, and it's going to take me some time to get it all caught up." He sighed, biting his lip in what appeared to be frustration. 

"Oh." He sounded upset, pouty and it made me smirk a bit. I just looked at his almost naked body. 

Since we've been back, Zaire ran around in nothing but a pair of panties. He did that because I told him to... I didn't want Thomas to see his body. That's my body, my baby... my little slave. And though Thomas is probably the most submissive little thing I've ever seen, I don't want him looking at Zaire naked. 

Zaire is mine, and though he's hardly competition to me, he still shouldn't be eying my slave. I don't even know if he wanted to look at Zaire, but I wasn't going to risk it. I figure he's curious, and curiosity kills the cat. 

"Come here," I commanded, and Zaire didn't hesitate to walk to me, his cheeks a bit red as he did so. He bit his lip as he looked up at me. "Is my little slave horny?" It sounded taunting, and he shook his head yes. He wasn't ashamed of it, and I was glad. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to his master. And absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have sex. 

Sex is an amazing thing, I know. I love to lose myself in Zaire's thin, beautiful body. It's way too gorgeous, too sexy. I couldn't imagine anything quite so sweet. 

I ran my fingers over the curve of his asscheek, curling them into the cheek. His ass is so amazing, he's perfect. There's nothing about his beautiful body I don't love. "Lay over my desk," I said commandingly and he did, his back towards me. 

I hated seeing his scars. They meant that there was a time someone like me had hurt him. They meant he'd trusted someone this way, and they'd done horrible things to him. I hated them, but I loved them. They showed how strong he was, but yet I hated that he had to be strong for that reason. 

I hated more than anything that I hadn't been the first master he got. I knew that it was impossible, I'd been seeing another slave when he was just starting out... in fact, when he was a baby, I was already about to graduate high school. I'd just gotten into BDSM myself. 

But, he was so beautiful, even with the interlacing scars on his back. I'd heard Thomas ask him about them and contemplated letting him wear a shirt, but Zaire had merely muttered something about abuse and ran off, his face red as fire. 

He hadn't wanted to wear a shirt, though. I'd asked him if it was embarrassing, and he told me yes, but that he wouldn't wear the shirt unless I made him. I loved that. He was so feisty, and yet submissive all at once.

I gripped his ass in my hands, the panties were gorgeous against his skin. I'd never really been one for cross-dressing... It'd never appealed to me as sexy. But on Zaire, everything was sexy. 

I pulled the pair of panties down to his ankles and looked at his gorgeous ass. Those pale, flawless globes were so fuckable. I loved his ass--though he's thin, his ass is probably the most amazing ass I've seen. They weren't bruised, it'd been too long since I spanked him. I hadn't been able to while we left, and the last time we'd had sex I'd used a whip on his chest,  he'd loved that...