51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ

Neurotic psychotic waves in your mind,

Sheering open wounds with a bloody knife.

Z A I R E 

Pulling up in the parking lot of our apartment made me feel excited. Since I've been living with Sykes, I've come to look at Sykes' place as my own. It was comfortable, safe... home

Later today, Zexion and Fly are coming over, and they are going to go crazy when they meet Thomas. He's a cute little guy, and he'd fit in perfectly with our little trio. Though it'll take him some time to catch up with everything we talk about, and we'll have to walk on eggshells around him until we figure out how to tell him that we're all involved in BDSM. 

Fly, well... I don't know if he is or not. Last I heard, Slater and him were talking, but according to Sykes, Slater has cut off his emotions and doesn't let many people in. I think Fly could get in anywhere if he wanted, but Slater was a complicated man all the way around. 

Zexion and Liam are apparently still going strong, but I never doubted that. Zex, despite his overly sexual personality, truly does love Liam. And Liam was hopelessly devoted to Zexion. It's obvious that the two love each other, even if Zexion tend to push Liam, and Liam tends to get frustrated with Zex. 

Sykes and I seem to be perfect, also. He isn't angry at me for lying to him about... well everything. He told me he understood, but that if I ever lied to him again, he'd punish me. I couldn't stand the thought of ever pushing him that far. I hated the thought of him being angry with me to the point of punishment. The one time in the past he'd punished me had about broke my heart. He hadn't even called it punishment, but that's exactly what I thought it was.

Thomas is adjusting to Sykes and I's relationship well. He seemed a bit timid at first, probably thinking that Sykes was abusing me, but he wasn't. I believe he sees that now. 

We had just gotten done showing Thomas to his room and then began unpacking our stuff. We worked mainly in silence, both of us speaking once in a while.

"I am so sorry, love," Sykes said against my ear as we finished putting up our stuff. "Work beckons, and I'm hardly in a position to deny considering that I've been neglecting my duties as the owner. I will come find you once I've finished everything up, okay?" I nodded and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. 

"Master?" I whispered, and he looked down at me with a hungry look in his eyes. "I love you, so much," I told him, and he nodded his head. 

"I love you more, darling. Go hang out with your friends, they should be arriving any moment now." He told me, and I nodded, biting my lip. I couldn't wait to get to bed tonight, knowing that we'll finally be able to be together in our bed. Being together in the hotels was different. It wasn't home... it wasn't here.

I scurried out of our room, Sykes on my trail. He smacked my ass lightly and pulled me back to him momentarily. "And little lovely," He whispered hotly into my ear. "Don't forget that tonight I'm going to take you to the dungeon and fuck you so hard you can't remember your own name." 

The words immediately sent my cock into a hardened frenzy as lust warmed my body up to an almost excruciating temperature. "Master," I whimpered, and he kissed my neck softly, then bit into me hard. The contrast of feelings made me jump and my cock jumped beneath my pants. 

"Go on, Thomas is peeking around the corner and watching us. Go get some food, and wait on Fly and Zex," He told me softly and I nodded my head and looked down at my feet as I walked down the stairs. I glanced back to see Thomas coming down behind me, cautiously. He kind of reminds me of a kicked puppy. He doesn't exactly know where he belongs, and he doesn't want to take a risk to find out, either.