Doing the right and what trish saw

Ally's pov

I can't believe Austin is here I thought he wouldn't apologize to jimmy! He proved me wrong.

Austin: Hey, what are you doing here?

Ally: I was just.... never mind why are you here?

Austin: Doing the right thing. Like I was saying jimmy I'm really sorry for going off on you like that. I just lost my temper.

Jimmy: Well even though you broke my nose I still understand why you did what you did.

Austin and ally: you do?

Jimmy: You were sticking up for the one you love. I would have done the same thing. I would have handled it a better way though!

Austin: so is everything cool between us? * pulls his hand out for a shake*

Jimmy: Yes, yes we are. * shakes his hand*

Ally: Yeah everyone's happy! and jimmy I'm sorry for over reacting back at the club. I just really wanted a record deal.

Jimmy: How about we make a deal?

Austin: Talk

Jimmy: how about you two perform a duet at club under 21 and if I like it i'll give both of you a record deal

Austin: Really?!

Ally: Seriously?!

Jimmy: As long as you promise never to break any bone in my body again!

Austin: Ok!

Ally: Thank you so much jimmy!

* Auslly leaves the office then the building*

Ally: can you believe this!

Austin: we may just get a record deal after all! * picks her up and spins her around*

Ally: No, stop it. * laughing*

Austin: Fine * puts her down*

*Ally's phone rings* Hello?

Trish: ALLY YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

Ally: WHAT?!

Trish: I JUST CAUGHT DEZ AND CHRISTINE KISSING AT SOOMTHIE WORLD!!!