Austin and Mrs. nelson

Austin's pov

Ally I'll see you later I say and grab my tray. No, where are you going she asked me. I need to let some things off my mind. Talk to me she says and grabs my wrist. Later okay? Ally whispers ok and then sits slowly back down. I see the look in her and It's not in a good way. I run down the hallway and upstairs to the 2nd floor. I look inside the room to see Mrs. Nelson eating her lunch so I knock on the door and she comes to unlock and let me in. Hey Austin! What are you doing here, I pick you up tomorrow. I'm sorry can we just talk I ask her. Grab a chair she says. I haven't seen you in a while so I'll just make a long story short. I have been fighting with mom, My brother Riker is dating my crazy, jealous ex. It turns out Ally's boyfriend was abusive I saved her then my feelings grew stronger. My mom reminded about this mental hospital I used to go. The voices in my head told me to do it. Ally got me out and now we are a couple. She looked at me like I was crazy. Wow so, you have had a lot going on. can I you a few questions? I tell her it's ok. What did you mean by the voices told you to do it? Sometimes I hear voices in my head but they hate me. They tell me I'm worthless and no one loves me. They say they want to me suffer! Tell me why you and your mom were fighting. I called her selfish and I said she was a horrible mother. I told her I hated her and she went insane. She threw things around and my dad had to hold her back. How's the relationship now? We are ok now. Then I tell her everything else that happened. Austin I'm so sorry! I had no idea this was going on! Are you getting better. I just said I wanted to get better Mrs. Nelson. Why are you here now? Because I'm feeling emotions that I thought I would never feel again. Now that I'm with ally I thought the butterflies would be over! Austin it's normal to feel butterflies in a relationship! It shows how you really feel. Mrs. Nelson's voice began to fade away but I could still see her lips moving. What's happening?