What's happening

Austin's pov

I don't know what's going but my sound just cut off completely. I try to speak but I can't even hear myself! All of a sudden i hear a voice that says go tell her! go tell her! Then i hear another voice that says no! Keep your mouth shut! Then they go back and forth Tell her! don't tell her! Tell her! don't tell her! I thought it was weird that my conscience was encouraging me to express my feelings. Considering the fact that it's the one who told me to rot in a cell.  SHUT UP! i finally got my hearing back. Austin who are you talking to? Nobody. you were talking to your voices weren't you? Tell me! All right fine, yes. I think i should call the doctors and ask them to give you an even stronger and faster working medication. NO! it all ready bugs me that i have to take pills i don't want any more! You know i just want to help you. Then help me in a way that won't make me hate you! You hate me she asked as her voice cracked. No Mrs. Nelson i didn't mean it like that. Austin i think that's your problem she says. What do you mean? You don't communicate with people. You never say how you feel and if you express your feelings you always end up ether yelling or going off. You have to learn how to control your anger. Learn how to express your feelings without worrying about a negative outlook.. Ally did say I'm not the type to express myself feelings. I'm sorry but it's true Austin. If you work on communicating it make your feelings easy to talk about. Maybe your right. Wouldn't be the first time. I promise you guys the story will get juicer! Wait and see!