Feelings and getting ready for dinner

Austin's pov

After school I see ally walking home so i decide to walk with her. Hey ally wait up! You want to talk to me now she asked. I just stood there silent. Austin i'll see you tomorrow. Ally no i say and pull her back. Listen I'm sorry that I'm not an open person. But i know i can trust you. She grabs my hand, You can always trust me. I remember you said that i don't express my feelings enough but I'm working on communication. Talking about my feelings and i know one feeling that i have. When I'm with you i feel all warm inside. My heart skips a beat and i know I'm with someone who truly loves me. Ally please don't leave i need you! Oh, Austin she said and hugged me. I want to be with you. And i want you to know there's nothing to hide because i won't judge you. Look at me angel eyes i say. Angel eyes why you say that she says and looks at me. Because every time i look at you i see an angel that fell from heaven. She blushes like crazy. we are nose to nose then i whisper. Your eyes are beautiful, Your beautiful. And your my handsome prince charming she whispers and kisses me. I don't want to hide a part of me from ally. I want her to see the me that no one else can see.

Ally's pov

I walk in to see my dad pacing back and forth. Dad i say but he ignores me. Dad! i say louder but he still ignores. DADDY! My dad jumps, oh hey sweetie go get ready like your brother and sister. Dad it's only 4:00. Amanda doesn't come here till 7. Calm down. Honey I'm sorry it's just i haven't had a date in so long! Dad look, You guys have been dating for 3 months. Ok i might have lied about that WHAT?! we have been flirting for 3 months not dating. I asked her out 3 weeks ago. Why did you lie daddy i ask him. i don't know. I just thought that of i said yes to Amanda that my guilty side would take over. I miss your mom so much. I walk up stairs to tell Luke and Ariel what happened. Ariel wasn't mad but Luke was. I'm going out he says and stands up. No you are not. This is really important to dad so don't ruin it Ariel says. Where's your suit i ask him. Still at the cleaners he says. Fine we'll pick it up I say. You better still be here when we get back Ariel says and picks up a jacket. Luke sighs and runs to his room.