Who it is ( season finale)

SEASON FINALE IS THIS CHAPTER!! I'm so happy that I'm on my third book and I hope you all enjoy it! After this i'll upload Auslly mental love 3!!!!

Ally: DALLAS?!

Trish: O my goodness!

Austin: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE YOU GOT LOCKED UP!!

Ally: YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!!!!!

Dallas: That's right baby. The things people will do for love is crazy right?

Zander: WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Ally: Zander this is my ex who beat the shit out of me everyday! He stalked me and even broke into my house and trying killing us before!

Austin: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Cop Tyler, Zack, and Sean holding him off!

Austin's parents: AUSTIN NO!! * helping cops hold him back*

Amanda: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?! ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW I ASKED WHY?!?!?!

Austin: ANSWER HER!!

Dallas: I told you all that it wasn't over!

Luke: KILL HIM NOW!!!

Ariel: I WISH WE NEVER MET YOU!

Cop Zack: I'm calling an ambulance.

Ally: * on the floor banging it, crying and coughing, and choking in her tears* WHY?! WHY?!

Luke: I WANT YOU TO SUFFER!! I HOPE YOU DIE IN PRISION OK!!! I WANT YOU DEAD!!!

Ariel: LUKE STOP!!!

Luke: I HATE YOU!!

Ariel: LUKE STOP IT NOW!! * pinning him down to the floor*

Luke: * crying hard* DAD COME BACK TO US!!

Ariel: * crying hard and rock Luke back and forth*

Austin: ALLY YOUR GOING TO CHOKE OR SUFFITCATE! STOP IT!

Ally: * choking hard on her tears*

Austin: * sits on the floor and pats her back so she can stop choking*

Ally: * breathing again and still crying*

Austin: Shh. Ally I'm so sorry! * rocking her back and forth* ARE YOU HAPPY DALLAS?!

Dez: * Grabs a cop gun from the floor and points it at Dallas* YOU DESERVE THIS!!

Trish: DEZ NO!!!

Cop Sean: STOP DON'T DO IT! * jumps on dez and takes the gun from him*

Ally: * Crying and stuttering* I want my dad back!

Austin: Shhh, don't speak. it's ok.

Cop Tyler: You bitch! * punches Dallas*

Mrs. Taylor: * whipping her tears* Ambulance is here

Cop Tyler: LET'S GO! * makes his cuff tighter* This time your cell will be unbreakable! Cops watching your every move 24/7 so you can't escape again!

* cops and Dallas leave. The Ambulance people took Lester, Leaving everyone Zander, Austin, ally, Trish, Dez, Ariel and Luke and some parents all alone crying in ally's house*

Hey everyone it's Gingerbreadbabydoll5 here. Sorry for making the season finale so sad but it said in the Trailer this book would blow your minds. I'm moving on To mental love 3 starting now!