Past and preent memories

Trish pov

I can't believe that bitch tried to lie and say i started it. Everyone knows she's a liar. Well what happened Austin asked me. Ok so, it was in 2nd period and i was doing my homework before the teacher collected it then my phone vibrated so i look at the text and it said Your a bitch from Christine. So i just ignored her but then she started throwing stuff at me. What stuff ally asked. Like her fucking mini erasers and paper. I'm thinking that's the best you can do. so When the teacher went to the office she walked to my desk and grabbed my paper. I said give it back so then she grabbed my phone and threw it out the window so then i slapped her then she slapped me back. Then the teacher walked in and gave us detention. Where was i during this ally asked. In the bathroom i think. So in detention she was like look what you did you got me detention. I said your buying me a new phone and she put up the middle finger i said right back at you. Then her crazy self pulled out a pocket knife and chased me around the classroom so i tripped her and threw it out the window. When detention was over i slammed her into the lockers and that's how started. I didn't she was that crazy ally said. I showed Mrs. pullins the footage so that's why she got suspended. I can't believe we used to be friends. What happened between you guys Austin asked me and ally. In 4th grade she was sweet but then her mom died 6th grade then she got crazy. She started jumping people on the streets, beating up people in school, stealing things. When i was 12 i had a sleepover for my birthday and ally got me a BFF necklace. She begged me to buy her one like it and when i told i forgot where i got it from she got mad with me and didn't talk to me for the rest of night ally said. Around 4:00 in the morning i woke up to get some water then i herd noises so i walked up stairs to my room and she was tearing it apart so I told my parents and she left. The next day i found out she stole some of my clothes and jewelry and some of my pictures were destroyed.