Austin's question and those feelings again

Ally's pov

Austin why would you ask me something like that? I know you said you love me unconditionally but, it seems like everywhere I go I get judged. I feel like my parents don't want anything to do with me because they are embarrassed of me. You still feel like that? Austin listen, I not embarrassed of you. Never have been never will be ok? I'm not ashamed to be your girlfriend, I love showing you off. I hope you won't always feel this way it's not healthy. What do you mean it's not healthy he asked me. I mean it's not healthy for your self esteem. Your always putting yourself down thinking your not good enough. Your good enough for me Austin. Don't ever forget that. Ally he says and grips my hand. I look at him.  Austin are you ok. You look sick.

Austin's pov

I have felt this feeling before. It was when I had a massive crush on ally. I don't know why I feel this way. I'm finally with ally so why am I getting the butterflies, The heart beating in ears, Feeling sick to my stomach? Maybe I should take you to the nurse ally says. No, I'm fine it's just...... ally waited for me to finish my sentence but I just told her it was nothing. I'm thinking to myself that something is really wrong! Why do I feel this way! When I'm with ally I can talk to her about anything but after today I'm not so sure. What if it's a sign? It's definitely a sign. A sign named Austin moon.