The performance part 1

3:00pm

Ally's pov

School's out and I'm freaking out right! What if the crowd boos me of stage? What if jimmy doesn't like my song? What if I puke on an audience member? What if Trish got the date wrong? All the horrible things that could go wrong! What am I going to do?! My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

Ally: Hello?

Trish: Girl, are you dressed yet?

Ally: My performance isn't till 5. It's 3 now.

Trish: Oh right sorry I just have a habit of rushing.

Ally: And pushing and swearing and procrastinating.

Trish: Whatever girl bye.

???: * knock knock* hey ally bear.

Ally: WHO'S THAT?! * turns around* Oh hi Mandy.

Amanda: Hey why were you screaming?

Ally: Only person who ever called me ally bear was my mom. So could you just call me ally? No offence.

Amanda: It's cool. I got you your floral dress. FYI for the dress go to weheartit type in floral dresses and look in the 4th row. first picture. * gives ally the dress*

Ally: It's amazing!  thank you so much!

Amanda: your sister said the same thing. I made her a dress and showed her some of my other designs.

Ally: The designs are so cool!

* 4:47pm team Austin and there families are at club under 21*

Austin: * sneaks up behind ally back stage and whispers in her ear* Hey cuteness. 

Ally: Hey austy. * kisses him* I'm so nervous. Look at that big crowd! And jimmy here's. I can't do this!

Austin: You can and you are. This is your shining moment. The only person stopping you is you.

Ally: But Austin I-

Austin: *puts his finger on her lip* Shh. no buts. Now listen to me. when they call your name your go on that stage and sing your little heart ok?

Ally: * gulps* alright.

13 minutes later

Drake the dj: What's up everyone I'm DJ drake and now introducing Ally dawson!!!!!!!