The rest of the song and who was that

Ally's pov

Tonight was the best night of my life! I really love Austin and I'm glad he feels the same way! I look over at the clock. wow only 2 hours left till my bed time. I better practice my song. * if you forgot the song go back to the chapter that says ally's song so i'll  just type the rest of the song I wrote and the put the full thing when she performs* You see him walking with the popular crowd then BAM he's coming your way. He says hello but then you stutter oh no! he's walking away.  Feeling stupid because it feels like that was your last chance. You can help that every time he's speaks to you, you go into a trance. But it goes like, one day, one day I'm gonna make you mine. And some day, some day you'll see I've been around this whole timex2. End of pov Ariel: * knock knock* Hey ally what are you doing? Ally: writing the rest of my song for club under 21. Ariel: I can't believe you have your prince charming! Ally: I can't believe it either! and trust me you'll find some one soon ok? Ariel: I don't know. All I want is Joe! I'm sorry to say this but forget Joe! If can't see what great of a person you are then he's crazy. Ariel: Thank ally. Speaking of love I really hope Luke didn't ruin dad's chances of being in a relationship with Amanda! I know he should just want dad to be happy. He won't forget mom he said it himself! * Ariel's phone rings the ringtone is sos Rihanna* Ariel: hello? Other line: *stuttering* hiii ii thisss a a a. Ariel: Hello?? Other line; BYE! Ally: who was that? Ariel: I have no idea. Hey people I only made one chapter today because I need to think of more twists and turns. I just want to say that the part of the song in the beginning I wrote ALL BY MYSELF! I'm so happy I finally finished the song.