What up with Riker?

Austin's pov

It seems like Riker and I switched personalities. He's normally up and ready for school, the first one to be at the table for breakfast. While I hate mornings and am the last one coming to the table because it takes ages for more to get out of bed. He walked around all morning with a frown on his face. He took forever to come downstairs. He offered his food to us so me being me I took it but it was cold. He didn't speak unless he was spoken to. My dad asked him what was wrong but he ignored the question and just said he was going to walk to school by himself. The only reason why I want to go to school is to see ally if she's not there i'll ask to stay home but I always end up going to school. I wonder what's wrong with him so I tell my parents I am going to walk to school also and they let me go. I run and run then I finally catch Riker.

Austin: Hey, what's wrong with you?

Riker: None of your business now go to school. * walking faster*

Austin: * catching up with him* No tell me. Your normally  overjoyed to wake up in the morning but this morning it seemed like your emotions have disappeared.

Riker: No I'm still feeling emotions. In fact, right now I my emotion is punchy if you don't stop following me!

Austin: Look I'm just trying to figure out your feelings but just know if you punch me i'll punch you harder!

Riker: LOOK! Just go to school and, and

Austin: And what?!

Riker: And stop worrying about me. * walks away*

Austin: RIKER WAIT! * runs after him*

*Riker runs faster then disappears*