Austin, ally, and we can't forget rydel

Austin: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Rydel: Making some chicken strips, damn you want some just ask lil bro. * smiles and goes into the fridge*

Austin: No, your leaving so I can be alone with my girlfriend!

Rydel: Relax it's just me. Now this is your last chance you want some chicken or not?

Austin: Look I love you but I don't want to see you right now so leave!

Rydel: No!

Ally: * from the staircase* Hey rydel!

Rydel: Hey ally!

Austin: Rydel was just leaving. So maybe we can go.... back up stairs?

Ally: No, I need to catch my breath!

Rydel: * pulls ally with her in the kitchen*  Why don't, you, you stay down with me? We can eat chicken strips and watched grace unplugged, I hear it's your favorite movie.

Ally: Sorry Rydel but, I'm with Austin. Maybe some other time.

Rydel: Um are you sure I mean it's your favorite movie plus a free meal made by your best friend. Who could pass that up?

Ally: Rydel I really thank you for the offer but I got to pass.

Austin: * grabs her by her waist and puts her over his shoulder and runs up stairs*

IN AUSTIN'S BEDROOM

Ally: * laughing* Austin stop tickling me! 

Austin: Ok fine!

* Ally sits up and grabs Austin's hand* Thank you.

Austin: For what?

Ally: Being a part of life. I, I mean ever since I've meet you it's been nothing but crazy adventures. And you brought out the singer inside of me. You bring a lot of things that I've been trying to do.  Your everything I've ever wanted to have and every thing I wanted to be. * smiles* and I now I have it.

Austin: Ally you bring out the best in me. *leans in*

* Ally leans in*

Auslly kiss!

* rydel coming down the hall* Austin can I have 10 bucks for- * looks in the crack of his door*

*Austin grabs ally by her arm and looks in her eyes* Listen remember when I told you, you can't get rid of me easily?

Ally: Of course I do.

Austin: Well I mean it! Ally I'm never going to let you go because no that I have you. We are stuck like glue. * squeezes her hand*

Ally: * squeezes back and smiles*

Rydel; Ok rydel start worrying.