Emma and her ways part 1

Hey you guys it's my birth week and I'm really excited so I might not upload on the weekend but we'll see what happens. Now on to the story

Emma's pov

I saw this insanely hot guy at the ice cream shop today but, I could barely get a word out because ever time I tried to talk to him Riker was calling my phone! He's wants me to come over for a movie night. I call Riker back. * phone conversation* Emma: Hey cutie what you up to? Riker: Just waiting on you, hey what movies do you want? Oh, it doesn't matter. What's that noise? Oh, that's Austin. Ever since he got home he's been tearing his closet apart for something to ware. Him and ally are going on there second date. Emma: babe, i'll see you soon ok? Riker: ok, bye. * back to Emma's pov* I forgot all about Austin and ally's date!  I'll just make up some excuse that I have to come home early then follow Austin. And I have the perfect thing to ruin his date. * 5minutes later* This will teach him he messed with the wrong girl! When I get to Riker's house his mother let's me in. I'm guessing she doesn't like me since she knows I used Austin and Riker took me back. She mugged me the whole time I was walking up stairs! When I got up stairs I began to hear Austin and Riker's conversation. They were talking about me and apologizing to each other. Then, they finished it with a bro hug. Damn, they made up! well, they won't stay that way for long.