The dinner part 2

Ally's pov

My brother just ignored Amanda's question. Luke Amanda is talking to you, answer her my dad said. Oh sorry I didn't hear her. I just roll my eyes because I know he's lying. I play a lot of sports, I play a lot of video games, I love dancing and I love to eat. Oh that's cool. I love eating to especially junk food she says. See Luke, You and Mandy have something in common my dad says. My brother slams his fork on the table and starts walking away from the table. Where are you going?! My dad asked. I'll be back ok?! I'll go get him I say. No ally, sit down. It's ok. i'll talk to him later my dad tells me. So Amanda what do you do Ariel asked. Oh I'm a fashion designer. Really? that's awesome I say. Ariel asked to see some of her clothes. Sure how about if your dad invites me over again i'll bring you my design book. Ally and Ariel: awesome! Can I have desert now my brother asked as he walked down the steps. We all look at him crazy. Dad it's ok i'll help Ariel says then her and my dad go into the kitchen. Hey Amanda could you make me an outfit for my performance at club under 21? Sure ally, You want something floral she asked me. Yes! I love floral! Ok just let me know when your performing. In 2 days. Ok i'll start tomorrow. We eat desert and everyone was laughing and joking except Luke. He was quiet until Amanda left the house. It was nice meeting you Amanda my sister says. Hopefully, you'll come over again soon I say. It was nice meeting you all too! I'll walk you out my dad says. When my dad and Amanda leave my Luke says glad that's over! Luke what is wrong with? Why were you being so rude Ariel asked. I'd like to know that to my dad says. I just don't think she's your type dad Luke says. Luke I'm tired of you acting like this! I know your upset but your behavior is unacceptable! Get used to Amanda! Because I like and I want her in my life! Dad you just met her Luke says! That's it your grounded! What?! From today until Next Monday, now go upstairs and go to bed! Luke groans and stomps upstairs. P.S Amanda is from True Jackson V.P I love that show! Keke rocks!