The reason why

Dez: *Stuttering* What do you mean?

Trish: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DEZ! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ACT STUPID!

Dez: Hey, keep it down! my sis might here you!

Trish: She's gone you nimrod! Now tell me the truth!

Dez: what do you want to know?

Trish: YOU ASK ME ONE MORE STUPID QUESTION I'LL SWAER I'LL CHOCK YOU TO DEATH!!!! NOW BE SERIOUS AND HONEST I WANT THE TRUTH!!

Dez: Fine. I know what Chris did to you. But she apologized for treating you like that.. She said she felt really guilty and when she sees you again she tell you the same. After that she asked me out!

Trish: Dez, you really believe all that crap?! It's all a lie! She's playing you and your to stupid to realize it! Stupid and desperate!

Dez: excuse I'm not desperate! And why do you care so much if I'm dating Christine anyway?!

Trish's pov

Do I tell him I like him! I'm sad, angry, and confused all at the same time.* end of pov*

Dez: WHY DO YOU CARE?!

Trish: Who are you yelling at? I care because you saw what she did to me. she might do that to you. But if you don't want me to care THEN I WON'T!

Dez: Trish wait I'm sorry!

Trish: Forget it go date the she-devil. * opens the door* By the way you parents are coming soon. * leaves*

Dez's pov

What the hell did I just do?! I had a crush on Trish but I said yes to Christine. Trish is right I am stupid! Maybe Trish is right Christine might change her ways and turn her back on me. but what if Trish is just trying to tell me lies! I'm so confused! How do people deal with relationships like this?!