Ally and Riker conversation

Ally's pov

I pull away from our make out session because my phone buzzed. It was from Austin's phone but... he was in the room with me. Babe where's your phone? He checks his pockets then checks all around the room. Riker must have he tells me. I thought is was suspicious that I would get a text from Austin even though we are in the room. I'll be right back I tell him. When I open his door I see Riker leaning on his bedroom door down the hall. I walk down the hall and Riker pulls me in his room and closes the door. FYI I was the one who texted you for help. But why? Why are you dating her I ask him. Oh Austin told you I was dating her. I wanna give her another chance. Riker, Austin is right! Emma used Austin for money and fame, she was crazy jealous and she will do the same to you! What you and Austin fail to understand is that people can change. I believe in second chances and I thought you of all people believed in them too! Maybe your right I say. People can change. But on a more important note why did you pull me in here? Ally look at my face why do think I pulled you in here? Riker you punched him first I remind him. He stands there quite as a mouse. If your trying to think of lie don't bother! I won't deny that I hit him first but he made Emma cry! What Emma was crying for is nothing compared to the feelings I felt when I saw Austin! You know what he just told me?! He said he doesn't want me to be disappointed in him! Do you know what that feels like?! Big deal, do you know what he said to Emma?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! All of sudden the door opened. It was Austin. What's going here he asked. Nothing baby. I, I gotta go i'll you call you later I tell him. Ally wait I hear Riker. I was so upset with him I didn't even bother to look back.