Unwanted visiter part 1

Ally's pov

I woke this morning in the outfit I had on last night. I still blush just thinking about our date. I look over at my alarm clock to see it was almost noon! I can't believe I slept that long! Why didn't anyone wake me up?! I ran down stairs to see my brother knocked out on the couch. Luke, Luke wake up I say and shake him. What?! he says and pops up. * Ally picks up a video game controller* Have you been playing this racing game all night?! No, I came down stairs at 3:00 in the morning. Where are Ariel and dad? Dad is at work and Ariel went to her friend Vanessa house. Ok, I'm going to make some oatmeal you want any I ask him. No, I'll eat later I'm going to bed. My phone starts to ring I look at the caller ID to see it's Austin. Hello? Hey beautiful, What are you doing? Nothing I just woke up, and I'm really sorry I fell asleep. It's ok we were cuddling for a while I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep. Ally I'll call you back he says and quickly hangs up. What was that about?

Austin's pov

I was talking to ally then all of sudden I hear Riker laughing and I hear another voice. it sounded like a girl. I wanted to ignore but then it got louder and I herd the girl say " babe stop" I herd her laugh some more. Ally I'll call you back I say and hang up. I woke down the hall to Riker's room I open the door. Emma?!