The performance part 2

WARNING: DRAMA!

 Ally's pov

As I walk out on stage I sweat like crazy. All I could here is my heart beating in my ears. I wanted to just run off the stage and out the front door but I want this so bad! I'm going to throw up! I'm going to choke! I'm going to freeze! I finally reach my seat on stage. That walk took forever!

Ally:* shaking* hey everyone I'm ally Dawson. * breathing heavy but then stops* I'm going to sing a song that I wrote called one day. ( you guys I not going to put the whole song because I want part 1 of the drama on this page) * Sings one day then 3 minutes later finishes*

Crowd chanting; ALLY, ALLY, ALLY!!! cheering and clapping

Ally: Thanks everyone!!

DJ Drake: ok we are going to take a short brake but coming up next  Hallie Brandon!

Trish: Ally you were incredible!

Austin: I told you, you could do it!

Dez: you should give an encore!

Ally: Thank you guys. I feel so invincible! I can't believe I did that. and everyone liked it!

Trish: Liked it they love it!

Austin: Let's just hope jimmy feels the same way because here he comes.

Jimmy; Ally Dawson that was an amazing song.

Ally: Thank you so much jimmy! 

Jimmy: Unfortunately I have already found an artist.

Ally: WHAT?! WHO?!

Jimmy: My daughter remember kira.

Trish: Then why'd you text me saying that if you liked ally's song she'd get a record deal?!

Jimmy: Well before left I herd kira singing around the house so I think she would be even better if she practiced some more.. The best way to start is a record deal. 

Ally; *sobbing* But you don't know how long I've been looking forward to this opportunity! I've dreamed about this day ever since I was 9 years old! I thought to day was the day I make my dream come true! BUT I WAS WRONG! * runs away crying*

Austin: Ally wait * runs to find her outside of the club* there you are.

Ally: Austin just go back in there and enjoy the music.

Austin: I'm not leaving you out here. * sits on the curb with her and helps her dries her tears*

Ally: * grabs his hand* Austin it's fine I can dry my own tears. If I ever get the chance to because I can't stop crying!

Austin: Ok that's it! * stands up*

Ally: * trying to dry her eyes* where are you going?

Austin: * grabs her hand* you'll see come on!

* Back in the club*

Austin: HEY JIMMY!!

Jimmy: * turns around*

Austin: * punches him in the face*