Revenge part 3

Hey people I'm back and I'm really sorry it took so long but I have some good news. If you red my first book you'll know that it's 60 parts so, i'll maybe put like 5-6 more pages on the sequel and then it's Auslly mental love 3! Now let's get it on!

Riker: ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS SO BLINDED BY YOUR FAKE ASS PERSONALTIY I DIDN'T EVEN SEE WHAT KIND OF BITCH YOU REALLY!

Jonny: Riker I'm so sorry I didn't even know she was doing this!

Emma: Now boys, boys, boys we can work this out. Who says we can't have three-some relationship? * elbowing them* what do you say?

Austin: OK THAT'S IT! * walks over to Emma, Jonny, and Riker* EMMA THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOUR RUINING OUR LIVES! YOU'VE DRIVEN PEOPLE TO THE BREAKING POINT, YOU'VE BROKEN HEART AFTER HEART AND I'M NOT GOING TO JUST STAND HERE AND WATCH YOU TRY AND MAKE A POSITIVE OUT OF THIS SITUATION! YOUR A SICK, TWISTED, BASTARD!! I

Riker: Austin I got this. Emma get out.

Emma: Come Riker you know you want me.

Riker: Get out before I loose my temper Emma.

Emma: Jonny, can I get a second chance?

Jonny: Yeah right! go find some other sucker to fool because I'm done with you!

Riker: EMMA ARE YOU DEAF I SAID GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! YOUR DONE FUCKING WITH MY EMOTOIONS! GET  THE F OUT OF MY LIFE BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME WAS LIE!!! ( see what I did there. but I didn't make that up it was superwoman I mean the f out of my life part)

Emma: Fine but, once I walk out of that door..

Trish: Ok I'm tired of waiting. COME HERE BITCH!

*Emma tries to run  but Trish catches her*

Riker: OH SNAP! SECURITY!!!

* 5 minutes later*

Ally: TRISH YOU'VE BEATEN HER ENOUGH!! LEAVE HER ALONE!! * holding her back*

Trish: Ally just let me get like 5 more minutes! * trying to pull away*

Ally: TRISH NO!

Trish: FINE! THEN LET ME GO I SWAER I WON'T HURT HER!

Ally; yeah right!

Trish: ALLY I SWAER!

* ally let's her go*

Emma: Goodbye for ever people! But for the record you don't know what your missing. * leaves*

Austin: Riker are you ok?

Riker: I'm just glad to have that bitch out of my life! Thanks for trying to protect even though I didn't listen. Sorry about that too.

* bro hug*

Ally: how about we have a celebration for finally getting that she-demon out of our lives!

Austin: Or you and I can have a little celebration of our own. * puts his hands on her waist* 

Trish: ok you 2 love birds do your thing and i'll see you guys later.