Emma and her ways part 3

Emma's pov

When Austin leaves I follow him to ally's house. She was warring a ocean blue strap dress with silver flats. I'll admit ally does look good but I would look so much better! Austin wait she says and pulls him back. I think we are being watched. Oh snap busted! Ally your just being paranoid he tells her. Your right I'm sorry. He puts his arm around her and kisses her cheek. That's it I need a cab. When Austin and ally get in his car I tell my cab driver to follow the car. It took over 45 minutes to get there. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S TAKING HER TO VOCARO! Here's 25 bucks I say and give to the cab driver. I don't want to confront Austin right away so I put a menu in front of my face and sit on the other side of the restaurant. 15 minutes went by. It's show time. I walk over to there table. EXCUSE ME?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! Emma why are you here? No Austin why are you here with her?! Because he's my boyfriend ally said. Oh, shut up I'm not talking to you! Don't talk to her like that! If you forgot you and I have been over! No, as a matter of fact the minute you found out I was with Riker you wanted me back. I don't blame you I mean look at me! Ally it's not true! Don't believe anything she says! Oh trust me I'm not ally says. Ok fine. Here's proof I say and play it back on my phone. Emma I want you back! What about ally A.K.A little Mrs. perfect? I now know I have made a mistake. Ally and I should only be friends! Ok Austy, I'm on my way. I love it when you call me Austy! Ally's face turned bright red and her eyes began to tears. Ally you don't believe that do you?!