Auslly time

Austin's pov

I'm so glad Emma is no longer a problem in my life! Now it's time to be with the love of my life. Emma ruined almost everything my relationship with ally my relationship with Riker but now everything is back to normal! Hey, baby you ok ally asked me interrupting my thoughts. I grab her hands and kiss her lips. I'm with you and nothing is better. I love you Austin she whispered in my ear. Ally asked me if  we were alone I told her that both my parents were at work and Riker was out somewhere but I don't know where my other siblings are. I just want to be alone with you, she looks at me with those drop-dead gorgeous brown eyes of her and then I just couldn't resist her any longer! I pulled her up stairs in my bedroom. I look at her and she starts to laugh. What's so funny beautiful? I ask her. Ever time I'm around you Austin I blush or smile ear to ear or laugh like crazy. I lift her by her chin, it's good that your so open with your feelings about me. Then I whisper in her, because I can't help how I feel about you. I love it when you whisper to me Austin she says and lays me on my bed. We make out for while I grab ally by her shoulders and lay her on my bed so now I was on top her. A little while I herd the door slam but, I didn't care I had ally with me and I was hoping that who ever was home would leave so it would be just me and her! I've got to get rid of em. I'll be right back I tell ally then I go downstairs and try to get rid of who ever is ruining my ally time.