Getting ready for school and talking about zander

Ally's pov

Last night I was up until 11:00 last night talking about zander. We were talking about memories about what happened when zander was apart of our crew ( lol). My alarm clock began to blast Beyoncé. I was about to get out of bed but Ariel burst threw my door and turned up the radio and started singing along to irreplaceable, Come on ally sing with me she said. I agreed and we began to sing. You must not know about mex2.  When the song was over I turned my radio and went over to my closet to find an outfit for today. Sorry for running in your room like that. I herd the song from the bathroom while I was washing my face my sister explained. It's cool just knock next time I said while putting my outfit on my bed. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, washed my face then I put on some yellow jeans with some yellow flats and a white shirt that said nerdy but cute and in the corner it had a girl with huge pink glasses I put on some heart earrings and just combed my hair a little since it wasn't all that messy. Hey you guys I say as I walk downstairs to eat.  Ally you guys have to walk to school today because I am going to take an early shift my dad says grabbing his keys. Ok I say. And make sure Luke actually goes to school! Ariel and ally: GOT IT! * Look at Luke* What he asked looking at us. I'm going to grab a yogurt then we can get going I say. A few minutes later I arrive at school. Thank god Ariel offered to take Luke to school! I see Trish at the lockers. Ally hey have you herd from zander?! No but I can't wait to see him! Trish and I go into the café and because we only had 5 minutes left for breakfast our conversation continued in homeroom.