What luke did

Ally's pov

I can't believe Luke is skipping school! Babe, I think that's my little brother. What it's not Luke, he's not like that Austin says. Come on I say and yank his hand. We run in Luke direction but we stay hidden. He goes in this abandoned house. I start to get up from behind a parked car then Austin pulls me down. Austin come on! No ally, you don't know what is inside there. I don't want you getting hurt! But what about Luke?! I'll get him. You stay here. When look came out believe what Austin said he was about to do!

Austin's pov

I go to get Luke from the abandoned house. I peek in the door and see 3 other boys. They are sitting in a circle and a crate of beer is in the middle of the room. All the boys were drinking but Luke. Are you going to drink or nah a boy asked. His eyes widen and he started stuttering. Get over here and pop a can open a boy surrounded by 5 beer cans says. Fine he says and walks over to them. I can't let this happen, i  burst open the door and all the boys even Luke grabbed as many cans as they could and tried to run away. LUKE?! i grab his arm and take him outside. LUKE WHY AREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL ally screamed at him. I wanted to be with my friends! Well your so called friends tried to get you  dunk! Ally's face lit up with red. But he didn't drink anything ally. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! ARE THEY 13?! They are grade 9. I'm taking you home ally says. Babe go on to school she says. Are you sure i ask her. Yeah just let the teachers know i'll be late.