The dinner part 1

Ally's pov

When Ariel and I get home we see a note on the door that says dad went to the grocery store for dinner tonight. I run upstairs to give Luke his suit and he gives me the puppy dog eyes. That won't work this time. now get dressed!  I put on a dark purple and blue floral dress and some flats. I also put on the necklace my mom wore the day I was born. My mom left Ariel the necklace she wore the day she was born. I walk out my room to see Ariel warring a pink sorta ball gown dress. Don't you think that gown is a little too much a, I ask her. No this is my favorite dress. She looks down at my neck. I see your warring the necklace mom left you, I'm warring mine too. Luke groans and walks down the steps. I put on my suit are you 2 happy now? Ally and Ariel: YES! About an hour later my dad was taking out the chicken from the oven. Ariel put the rolls in my dad says! I'll make the salad I say. I see Luke standing in the corner looking at us work. Luke? What he says. Get over here and help us! What do you guys want me to do? Set the table my dad says. 7:00 PM * knock knock* We hear at the door. Well this it my dad says and walks over to the door. Kids I want you to meet Amanda! Hi so nice to meet you all she says. That's Ariel, the oldest, Ally, the middle child, and Luke the youngest my dad tells her. Ally and Ariel: Nice to finally meet you! Luke say hi to Amanda my dad says. He walks over and shakes her hand. Hi Amanda he says holding his teeth together. Well, lets eat Ariel says. We all sit down. So, ally your dad tells me that your a sing/songwriter. Yeah, have you ever herd of Austin Moon I write songs for both of us. Yeah my nieces love him! Your very talented! Thank you. Ariel what about you? Well I am a singing but I'm not as talented as ally. I have incredible grades! Just like my sister. But mainly I'm really into acting! That's great! Luke what about you?