The hallway conversation and austin's question

Hey everyone. I'm counting down to RDMAs! Now on with the story.

Ally's pov

I was putting my books in my locker so I wouldn't have to take them to lunch. As I grabbed my jacket someone's hands covered my eyes. " guess who" I herd a voice say. Is it my hottie with body boyfriend I say. You guessed right Austin says as he walks in front of me. I saw you getting a jacket are you cold he asked. Just a little. Austin gives his jacket to me but I take it off and give it back. Baby then you'll be cold I tell him. I'll be fine he says and puts his jacket on me. Are you ok? Last time I saw you, you were storming out of Riker's room he says. Yeah I'm fine. But I don't want to talk about it. Austin gives me a strange look. I don't know what it means so I change the subject. Austin, Trish got me a gig. Really where? Club under 21 today, I find out what day. I was about to speak again but then Austin pulled me close and passionately kissed me. I know we have only been dating for 3 days but I have in love with Austin for 3 years! Every time I kiss him I fall in love with him all over again. I feel safe in his arms. he wants to protect me, He loves me! I don't want to loose him! No PDA In the hall ways! Austin and I pull apart to see the principal. Sorry Principal pullins I say and then she walks away. How are your eyes Austin? They still hurt a little but they are better than yesterday he says. Hey. my dad has a new girlfriend and she's coming over for dinner tonight. And how do you feel about that Austin asked me. I want my dad to be happy! I had to beg Luke yesterday to give her a chance and he finally agreed. Well I happy for him too Austin says. Come on let's get to lunch. They have those pot pies and I don't want mine cold I say. Austin and get our lunch thank god my pot pie is still hot! Hey, where's Trish Austin asked me. She's in detention I tell him. Where's Dez I ask. I think he he's at the dentist Austin says. There was a moment of silence then Austin broke it. Hey ally can I ask you something? Sure austy! would you ever be embarrassed of me?