Ally yelling and austin asking

Ally's pov

i couldn't even stand to look at Luke right now! He made me so anger! Ally let me explain he says. I stop. EXPLAIN WHAT?! YOUR SO SELFISH! YOU CAN'T BE HAPPY FOR DAD BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU WANT! YOU WENT TO DITCH SCHOOL WITH ADDICTS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT YOU WANTED! YOUR NOT ONLY SELFISH YOU DON'T THINK! YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF BUT NOT OTHERS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TODAY?! He couldn't speak. That's what i thought. I grabbed his arm and pounded on the door. My dad opened the door. Why aren't you kids in school. I tell my dad everything that happened. I don't even know my own brother anymore. I walk to school and only had 3 minutes left for first period. Hey baby here's the homework Austin says handing me some paper. Austin sweetie where's the rest? What do you mean?  This just says read. It's cool i'll go ask the teacher. I ask my teacher and she says read chapter 30-33. Because of a quiz next week. So how was dinner last night dez asked me. Cool,  Amanda is really nice! Hey ally can i talk to you for a minute Austin asked me and we went in a corner. Do you, maybe, possibly want to go on our second date. Really Austin yes! I can't believe we are going on a second date he says. You sounded nervous to ask me. I was. Ok where do you want to go? It's another surprise he says. * peaks her head around the corner to see if auslly left. when they do goes around the corner* All i need to do is find out where Austin is going and him and ally will never have another date again. This is what he gets for calling me a bitch!