Zander

Ally's pov

After we discussed the whole Dez kissing Christine situation I decided to go home. To be honest I forgot all about the whole Amanda situation. Hey sweetie, are you ok my dad asked me. Yeah I'm good now Austin apologized to jimmy and we made a deal. What kind of deal my dad said looking at me like I was crazy. Not crazy dad he just said that if Austin promises not to hurt jimmy anymore we can perform a duet at club  under 21 and I he likes it he will give both of us a record deal. Ok that's really fair I'm glad jimmy forgave Austin. I was about to speak but then Ariel came down stairs screaming with Luke running behind her. He had an ear to ear grin. What's going on you guys I asked. Zander Luke screamed. What about zander my dad asked. Well Luke and were in my room because he left PIZZA UNDER MY BED! What I say about taking things up there and not bring them down ASAP my dad screamed. Anyway my phone ringed and it was zander! He said he was the calling the other night stuttering. He was nervous but he said he's moving back to Miami! Are you serious I scream. Zander, Ariel, Luke, my dad, Trish, and I love zander. We have known him since the 2nd grade. He's very smart so in the 5th grade he got a call from an very expensive boarding school ran by The makers of the academic decathlon and they really wanted me and zander to go because they looked up our and saw we have never gotten a grade below a B. I couldn't take the offer because I wasn't ready to move from my friends and family. We haven't seen him since then. I'm so happy he's coming home! Zander is a very nice and intelligent boy. He always made me laugh my dad said. He makes everyone laugh Ariel says. When he coming I ask. He didn't say but he said it will be soon Luke says. I can't wait to be with zander.